mikeylikesit
13 years ago
Ok so here it is I tried to think of something VERY random so I could get a lot of guesses... The winner of each "round" - there will be three will get a good ol 5er from yours truly. Please limit your guesses to 3 per person. If no one gets it I will allow additional entries but not until I announce that I will accept more.



Soooooo when I was 11 years old I dressed up for Halloween like most do but my costume was special.

Now this was not a normal dress up costume (ie: vampire, ghost, pirate, etc.). It was a fictional or non-fictional character. 🤔

Get a guessing my friends!!!

🇨🇮
DrafterX
13 years ago
🤔 the kid from the cereal commercial..??
crgcpro
13 years ago
Michael Jackson
Gandhi
Sister Theresa
Zmarkadonis
13 years ago
Bentakemoto
13 years ago
A Hardy boy
Superman
Batman
gae9jang2j
13 years ago
alf, snoopy, scooby doo
Zmarkadonis
13 years ago
Macho Man Randy Savage
Zmarkadonis
13 years ago
ninja turtle
edin508
13 years ago
Power Ranger
Lego dude
Luke Skywalker
robertsccr5
13 years ago
Father
The President
Family Pet
mikeylikesit
13 years ago
Damn we have a winner! Stay tuned I'm driving
gae9jang2j
13 years ago

Ok so here it is I tried to think of something VERY random so I could get a lot of guesses... The winner of each "round" - there will be three will get a good ol 5er from yours truly. Please limit your guesses to 3 per person. If no one gets it I will allow additional entries but not until I announce that I will accept more.



Soooooo when I was 11 years old I dressed up for Halloween like most do but my costume was special.

Now this was not a normal dress up costume (ie: vampire, ghost, pirate, etc.). It was a fictional or non-fictional character. 🤔

Get a guessing my friends!!!

🇨🇮

mikeylikesit wrote:


that didn't work out too well lol
gae9jang2j
13 years ago
damn, i think it's drafter lol
csiegels
13 years ago
Im only here to look at Zmarkadonis avatar.

---Threadjack off---
Zmarkadonis
13 years ago
i feel used...like a cheap whore
Zmarkadonis
13 years ago
the SUSPENSE IS KILLING ME!!!!!!
TimFusco
13 years ago

i feel used...like a cheap whore

Zmarkadonis wrote:


Duhhhhhhhh.....
Zmarkadonis
13 years ago

Damn we have a winner! Stay tuned I'm driving

mikeylikesit wrote:


you could have just said what it was, instead of leaving us with a cliff hanger.....[ram27bat]
mikeylikesit
13 years ago
Ok our winner is Gae!!!!! I was Alf and it was great! Gimme four!


So same parameters who was I when I was 13???


Gae pm me your addy brotha
crgcpro
13 years ago
Freddie Kreuger
The Riddler
Batman


and why in the hell were you still dressing up at age 13? LOL
Users browsing this topic