grmcooper
12 years ago
IS A JOKE.


Went in to buy a single for someone I'm sending a package out to. The hired help wouldn't make it working in a B&M anywhere else. Complete idiots. I understand the cigar pricing. That wasn't the issue.

I also wouldn't give $30 for a mojito anywhere or anytime. I'm sure Ron will step in and say oh they're so good....


ZRX1200
12 years ago
The girls aren't paid to be smart, and the greasy long haired dude is overpaid whatever he's getting. The mojitos are delicious and $14 they only charge $30 for azzholes!
Palama
12 years ago
The drinks at Casa are overpriced and the help may not be the best for picking out cigars but with good friends together it's still worth it. I don't remember the mojitos being $30 though...like Z said, more like $14.
Whistlebritches
12 years ago
The mojito's are definitely worth the $14 they charge.But I agree....I ain't paying $30 anywhere.


Ron
ZRX1200
12 years ago
I thought you quit drinking Mike?
grmcooper
12 years ago
The wife dumb azz.
Thunder.Gerbil
12 years ago



I also wouldn't give $30 for a mojito anywhere or anytime. I'm sure Ron will step in and say oh they're so good....


grmcooper wrote:



Yeah, $10 for a 12-pack of Bud Light Lime Lime-A-Ritas is way better.
ZRX1200
12 years ago
The wife?!!!



So lemme get this straight, you'll overpay for cigars for a friend.....but you won't buy your lovely wife a drink?
grmcooper
12 years ago
Yes that's correct.

Boy Jamie's a smart one.
Abrignac
12 years ago

Yes that's correct.

grmcooper wrote:



Do you mind picking up my bullchit flag? It's the red one on the ground next to your left foot.
ZRX1200
12 years ago
Yeah I'm call BS too Cooper.....


Everyone knows I'm dumb as a bag of hammer s
wheelrite
12 years ago
Mojitos suck

taste like Mouthwash,,,

$14 is still too much to drink Scope on the rocks,,

That being said,

I pamper my broad and if she wants an over priced beverage, She gets it,,,


wheel,
wheelrite
12 years ago

Casa Fuente Details
Hours:
Sunday - Thursday, 10 a.m. - 11 p.m. Friday - Saturday, 10 a.m. - 12 a.m.

Average drink price:
$12.

Payment info:
Cash, major credit cards.

Parking:
Free hotel parking garage, valet available.

Occupancy:
150.

Special events:
Thursdays: "Ritmos Caliente: Feel the Heat and Beats," featuring Latin DJ Ernan on the turntables and Bobby Barnes on the saxophone from 8-11 p.m. Enjoy $5 Stella Artois as well as drink and cigar specials



LET THE BS FLAGS FLY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Whistlebritches
12 years ago

Casa Fuente Details
Hours:
Sunday - Thursday, 10 a.m. - 11 p.m. Friday - Saturday, 10 a.m. - 12 a.m.

Average drink price:
$12.

Payment info:
Cash, major credit cards.

Parking:
Free hotel parking garage, valet available.

Occupancy:
150.

Special events:
Thursdays: "Ritmos Caliente: Feel the Heat and Beats," featuring Latin DJ Ernan on the turntables and Bobby Barnes on the saxophone from 8-11 p.m. Enjoy $5 Stella Artois as well as drink and cigar specials



LET THE BS FLAGS FLY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wheelrite wrote:




Wow.......I've been there several times and I knew none of this and quite honestly,I'm still 3rd generation don't give a fuq.

I go when I want to.....generally right after brunch,I drink their fabulous mojito's(having the palette of a billy goat does not excuse your poor taste Wheel)and generally smoke sticks I brought in.

Ron
Abrignac
12 years ago
Another bromance in the making.
ZRX1200
12 years ago
Naw.......


Wheelrite and Cooper go WAY back.
Abrignac
12 years ago

Naw.......


Wheelrite and Cooper go WAY back.

ZRX1200 wrote:



Looks like Ron is poised for the c*** block.
knokmdwn
12 years ago
I'm with Wheel on this one. It's a great place to meet friends (if they bother to show up), but the mohitos taste like crap. I will always smoke my own sticks and buy a hard drink or to for the ability to use their venue.

Knowing cooper, he just brought this up to stir shiit. Cooper.........you diickhead....... 🤦 🤦
Whistlebritches
12 years ago

It's a great place to meet friends (if they bother to show up)

Knowing cooper, he just brought this up to stir shiit. Cooper.........you diickhead....... 🤦 🤦

knokmdwn wrote:




Ray you're not going to let that go are you.......WE WERE DRUNK....IN VEGAS.......DRUNK....I don't even remember where we were when we were supposed to be at Casa Fuente.

and yes Cooper is a diickhead.



Ron
knokmdwn
12 years ago

Ray you're not going to let that go are you.......WE WERE DRUNK....IN VEGAS.......DRUNK....I don't even remember where we were when we were supposed to be at Casa Fuente.

and yes Cooper is a diickhead.



Ron

Whistlebritches wrote:



LMAO!! Just poking you a good one bro. No worries. I think you were on Fremont Street. I wished I would have recorded our phone conversation of you trying to give me directions!!!
Users browsing this topic