Heracles
12 years ago


Now that winter is here and all you married men are exiled from your houses to the back yard for a once a week smoke,isn't it time for cb to lower it's bids so that those of us on a fixed income can get back to buying cigars?
ZRX1200
12 years ago
LMAO!!!!


Exiled?????


Once a week????


Funny guy.
Heracles
12 years ago

Were you trying for a Haiku? If so,you failed.
schreiber
12 years ago

...you married men are exiled from your houses to the back yard for a once a week smoke...

Heracles wrote:


Are you NSA? Are you spying on me? You just described me - to a t.
99cobra2881
12 years ago
I smoke on my lunch break at work, it's warm, there's no kids to have to bother with just an hour of peacefulness. Makes the afternoon go by so nicely too.

As for lower prices quit bidding and that will lower prices! Lol j/k
DrMaddVibe
12 years ago
CBid DOES need to lower their prices.

Herc...you make 'em do it too.
ZRX1200
12 years ago
Pu$$y whipped cheapskate
grow some balls and be a man
Don't hate duplicate
robertsccr5
12 years ago

Now that winter is here and all you married men are exiled from your houses to the back yard for a once a week smoke,isn't it time for cb to lower it's bids so that those of us on a fixed income can get back to buying cigars?

Heracles wrote:




WRONG!!!













I smoke on the porch. Once a week
Heracles
12 years ago

Please don't get me wrong.I didn't mean to insult any of the few of you pu$$y-whipped,excuses for men who don't see the need to stand up to their wives and lay down the law in your own homes.I just thought that because that fewer cigars were being purchased that cb should lower their bids.I certainly didn't mean to insult anyone.
ZRX1200
12 years ago
5
7
5



I gave you a nice Haiku and this is your response? Cbid doesn't put up prices except on free fail. It's a AUCTION site.....


Bitch acout the morons overbidding. Better yet post a heads up on specific overbids on particular lots jadwrose always appreciates the heads up.
Heracles
12 years ago
Excellent Haiku,however you're supposed to write some words in that order.I would agree with you if I believed it,however I stopped believing in things like that when my ex told me she was "only friends" with her boss and when I got stuck with 3 acres of swampland in Fla.By the way are you interested in buying any land in Fla.?
ZRX1200
12 years ago
Put it up for bid.....
gae9jang2j
12 years ago
I got a 5er on Z
triodes
12 years ago
I wish I could keep it down to once a week.

When my GP referred me to a throat cancer specialist, the specialist said I would be OK to smoke one cigar a week.

However, that hasn't been happening.
bloody spaniard
12 years ago
This thread makes no sense to me.

Why would the son of Zeus, strongest mortal of all (Hercules) whine like Woody Allen in a man girdle?
Grab the minotaur by the horns & bid, you half man sonofabich. The prices have actually maintained or gone down a little. Downgrade your smokes if need be, three-headed dog of Hades. Then smoke in your mancave & tell that Hydra wife of yours to leave you be & to finish cleaning the stables in silence.
ZRX1200
12 years ago
And tell her she's prefoeming a BJ when your sammich is ready.
bloody spaniard
12 years ago

I wish I could keep it down to once a week.
When my GP referred me to a throat cancer specialist, the specialist said I would be OK to smoke one cigar a week.
However, that hasn't been happening.

triodes wrote:


My condolences, my friend. Wasn't trying to be dismissive when I diatribed against the hairy hoofed prancing Pan who birthed this abomination of a lute playing thread.

Hope you get better... unless you're making this up to get attention, you goat herder's half human child.
bloody spaniard
12 years ago

And tell her she's prefoeming a BJ when your sammich is ready.

ZRX1200 wrote:


Er, yes, that too, pipe smoking son of great Ekkekko also known as the pizza delivery guy to the gods.
Heracles
12 years ago

Bloody Spaniard....Bloody Spaniard...You remind me of another famous homosexual bloody spaniard John Dos Passos who when he wrote about the great war in Europe{the first one} talked mostly about the uniforms and how nice they looked on the enemy.Make no bones about this.The road to Hell is paved with cigar smokers who whined"Oh,the prices aren't so bad!,just buy cheaper!" That's exactly what Satan wants us to think.Well.I have news for you .The prices aren't the same.They go up every summer and come down every winter and now that our precious cigars have been viagrasized it' only going to get worse until we climb up out of our wheelchairs and make a stand.
TheSmokensip
12 years ago

Now that winter is here and all you married men are exiled from your houses to the back yard for a once a week smoke,isn't it time for cb to lower it's bids so that those of us on a fixed income can get back to buying cigars?

Heracles wrote:



I'm not P whipped(anymore), i got divorced. he he
I smoke in my living room whenever and as much as i damn well please.
Users browsing this topic