Pufferbelle
20 years ago
jas--
I forgot to ask. What were you supposed to get and what did you actually get?

PAS
Suzi
fishinguitarman
20 years ago
Puffer~Sorry to hear you've had a bad time with Samplers. I was gonna order a couple in order to try different types of sticks to find what I like, but I'm a little hesitant now>.........
Pufferbelle
20 years ago
fishing,
Don't be hesitant. They did fix it and if you aren't happy with a sub, you can call them and they'll do the best they can.

Shoot me an e-line, please, when you read this.

cen20633 AT centurytel DOT net

PAS,
Suzi
chemyst
20 years ago
Cbid/CI has something called Monster Maduros Sampler No.
II. I got the #1 selection a few months back, and it was
a great intro to cigars. And the price at auction is
very good too.

Chemyst
fishinguitarman
20 years ago
Thanks for the suggestions everybody!
HabanaHoe
12 years ago
Where it all began!
reckless
12 years ago
delta1
12 years ago
storyline hasn't varied much in 7 years, just the names.
reckless
12 years ago

storyline hasn't varied much in 7 years, just the names.

delta1 wrote:


It seems like the fogs which were then younger werent as hard on the noops but I guess countless mooches will change that quick.... 🤔

Only if it could go back to the way it was where you could post a thread just asking everyone to send you their smokes........ 😣
Bur
  • Bur
  • Herf-A-Holic
12 years ago
I feel like an archeologist. One of FGMs first posts, long before he cursed the world with a certain photograph that will live forever on the interwebs. Back when he was just another redneck trying to upgrade from gas station Dutch Masters while fishing on the Pearl River drinking PBR 16 ounce cans.

Ah, innocence lost. But we must press on.
bloody spaniard
12 years ago
Reminiscing about 6 years ago as if a lifetime had passed. BWAAAAAAAAAAAAhhhhh, I love it.🌫

The plumpin' maduros sampler is a good one if anyone's stiil interested in the op's topic.
rrumba
12 years ago

lol, to read how the wording in the post went when he first started, like most of us do when starting on a forum, so meek and mild, to the wording now, you azzhats, bassurds, nood POS..... ROFL
rrumba
12 years ago

forgot.............

thanks for the tip blood.....
bloody spaniard
12 years ago
^ Glad to help, brother.

Yeah, folks are usually on their best Eddie Haskell posting behavior until familiarity sets in and the shoes come off a few months later. lol
bloody spaniard
12 years ago
Btw, rrumba, I still remember one of my first posts. I had waited a year or two before getting the "courage" (or interest) to post for the first time.
A great botl and later friend, Slimboli, told me to crawl back under my rock. I was hooked. LOL!!
10 or 12 bans & timeouts later here I am- a milder & mellower feller.
DrafterX
12 years ago

10 or 12 bans & timeouts later here I am- a milder & mellower feller.

bloody spaniard wrote:





who were the 10 or 12 poor bassards you narked out..?? 😕
Thunder.Gerbil
12 years ago

Btw, rrumba, I still remember one of my first posts. I had waited a year or two before getting the "courage" (or interest) to post for the first time.
A great botl and later friend, Slimboli, told me to crawl back under my rock. I was hooked. LOL!!
10 or 12 bans & timeouts later here I am- a milder & mellower feller.

bloody spaniard wrote:



That sounds like something Slim would do, just give out a slimslap right from the get go. 😂
tailgater
12 years ago

Btw, rrumba, I still remember one of my first posts. I had waited a year or two before getting the "courage" (or interest) to post for the first time.
A great botl and later friend, Slimboli, told me to crawl back under my rock. I was hooked. LOL!!
10 or 12 bans & timeouts later here I am- a milder & mellower feller.

bloody spaniard wrote:



Ya, you're a regular smart feller.

Or is that a fart smeller?

I can never remember which...


Mandobro
12 years ago
So, did you get those samplers or not?
Users browsing this topic