JKilburn
12 years ago

We're getting POUNDED Josh.....going out to have a cigar and watch it fall until football starts. How about that Colts comeback yesterday!!!!!!!!🍺

TMCTLT wrote:


Fun to watch but I'm a Lion's fan so I cry a lot.
TMCTLT
  • TMCTLT
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
12 years ago

Fun to watch but I'm a Lion's fan so I cry a lot.

JKilburn wrote:




Growing up in Saginaw I too was a life long fan and I continue to route for them, but in an attempt to limit the pain I also route for my new home team.....da Colts!
rrumba
12 years ago

a RP factory second from the local B&M who said they smoke decent. I guess he has a different understanding than I do even with my limited palette at this point. could not even smoke it for 5 minutes before trashing it.
GhostTown
12 years ago

a RP factory second from the local B&M who said they smoke decent. I guess he has a different understanding than I do even with my limited palette at this point. could not even smoke it for 5 minutes before trashing it.

rrumba wrote:



RP Edge is worth it.
jespear
12 years ago

I have had lousy cigars from almost every brand and blender. Some a hell of a lot more than others. Graycliff and Gurkha seem to be consistantly bad. Especially the ones that for auction at this site.

Bones33 wrote:




Be careful what you say, around these parts, Bones, or you MAY just suffer the fate of one dpnewell.

Just sayin'.

jes
Users browsing this topic