Llado1
  • Llado1
  • Connoisseur Topic Starter
12 years ago
Hey I'm in contact with a guy right now who says he can get me behikes (52) for 26.70 seeing as I've never smoked a cuban cigar and I really want to. The guy said I have to pay a 100 dollar minimun and I told him that I've never had a cuban so he said he'd do a few behikes and then throw in a good assortment of cuban cigars. I believe the guy is pretty reputable, but What do you think? is it a good deal? Am I getting messed with?
kombat96
12 years ago
I'll start the popcorn .
fiddler898
12 years ago
I'll get the butter, David.
Llado1
  • Llado1
  • Connoisseur Topic Starter
12 years ago
How about forget the popcorn and answer the question
fishinguitarman
12 years ago
Extra butter for me!?
fishinguitarman
12 years ago

How about forget the popcorn and answer the question

Llado1 wrote:





Where's the fun in that?
TIGERCDW
12 years ago
Cough cough...sorry had a kernel stuck in my throat.

Cuban cigars are illegal in the US NOOB.

TIGER
gae9jang2j
12 years ago
Make sure u get the one in a glasstop box
efinebloom
12 years ago
If you think they are real, that is a good price for the Behike. I have had the 52, 54 and 56. I think they are worth smoking once in your life. Damn fine cigars.
efinebloom
12 years ago
If I understand correctly, Cuban cigars are not illegal to own but illegal to import.
mikey1597
12 years ago
dharbolt
12 years ago
^truth owning anything sold out of cuba is illegal
fiddler898
12 years ago
OK Llado, here you go: The Behike you reference is $29 @ at the least, but if you can get it for $26.70, good for you, it's close enough. The problem,though is with the $100 minimum. Somebody's studying to make money off you. All this popcorn stuff is really to remind you us CBid B/SOTLs are here to watch your back.

Really.
Abrignac
12 years ago

Hey I'm in contact with a guy right now who says he can get me behikes (52) for 26.70 seeing as I've never smoked a cuban cigar and I really want to. The guy said I have to pay a 100 dollar minimun and I told him that I've never had a cuban so he said he'd do a few behikes and then throw in a good assortment of cuban cigars. I believe the guy is pretty reputable, but What do you think? is it a good deal? Am I getting messed with?

Llado1 wrote:



Really?

On a good day Behike 52's go for about $294 for a box of 10, if you can find them. So some guy tells you that he can get you some, but he has a $100 minimum?

I think you should hurry and send him $$$ quick before he changes his mind. While you're at it, why not send him extra for some Cohiba Sublimes. I hear the 2014's regular productions are smoking real good.

While you're at it, see if he can get you a bottle of Pappy 23 for $100.

Bowl is empty, more please.
illinichaser
12 years ago

If I understand correctly, Cuban cigars are not illegal to own but illegal to import.

efinebloom wrote:



you don't understand correctly. As an American it is illegal to possess any article from a country under embargo. This applies to cigars, clothing, liquor, etc. . . Doesn't even matter if you own it, or it "belongs to someone else", it is illegal.

My advice, if you find yourself in possession of contraband cigars, is to burn the evidence immediately 🇨🇮


As for the original post in the topic, price for the the cohiba's would be a good price, but also remember they are one of the most heavily counterfeited cigars out there(which technically may not be illegal cigars. Best to know the source.


Now can I gets a soda with my popcorn?🍺
Abrignac
12 years ago

If I understand correctly, Cuban cigars are not illegal to own but illegal to import.

efinebloom wrote:



Trading with the Enemy Act. Illegal for a citizen of the USA to possess. Not illegal for an non-citizen visitor to the USA to possess while in the USA or territories.
fishy1
12 years ago

I'll get the butter, David.

fiddler898 wrote:



For the popcorn? Or for the nood? Lol.....
Sculptor
12 years ago
So he's Pedro, our n00b importer ?
dharbolt
12 years ago
KingoftheCove
12 years ago

y but also remember they are one of the most heavily counterfeited cigars out there

illinichaser wrote:


^^this
You had better be trusting this person 100%, AND be real good at identifying fakes, and some of the Cohiba fakes aren't half bad............would fool most noobs or near noobs...
so.............my unsolicited advice is..........wait until you meet/befriend a botl who you really trust and who knows his ****.............and then you can start making arrangements to try a few CCs

Users browsing this topic