efinebloom
12 years ago
Anyone having issues recently? I know there was a thread earlier this year/late last year about problems but I haven't seen anything recently but I am having an issue.
jeferris
12 years ago
Mine arrived early...
GhostTown
12 years ago
Had a slow one this week, but there is a new humi in it so I assume it took longer to package up.
opelmanta1900
12 years ago
mine showed up on time... CC problem maybe?
99cobra2881
12 years ago
Mine didn't ship until Wednesday. My orders are set to go on Tuesday. Then I got a weather delay update from ups. I figure bad weather screwed up cbids outgoing shipments also.
ZRX1200
12 years ago
I'm on the left coast.

Order processed Thursday arrived Monday and Trish included CBid matches and some 77 Añejos.

Trish thanks but I prefer the 46's.
efinebloom
12 years ago
I won 6 lots. I had them scheduled to be processed Wednesday. Nothing happened Wednesday so I changed my preference to Thursday and nothing happened that day either. They are still sitting in items won.
Ram27
12 years ago

I won 6 lots. I had them scheduled to be processed Wednesday. Nothing happened Wednesday so I changed my preference to Thursday and nothing happened that day either. They are still sitting in items won.

efinebloom wrote:







Toll Free: 1-800-830-4590 [ram27bat] 😣 😣 [ram27bat]
efinebloom
12 years ago
I emailed. I will wait a bit to see if I get a response. Thanks all!
walksalone
12 years ago
I gots free matches wif my lighter:-)
madspackler
12 years ago

I gots free matches wif my lighter:-)

walksalone wrote:



How thoughtful of the folks in shipping!! Shows they had a lot of faith in the abilities of that new lighter[sarcasm]
Doug535
12 years ago
Yes, have an order that closed on 1/16, got a pre-shipment tracking # on my acct on 1/17 and it still shows as pre-shipment like USPS hasn't even picked it up yet. I emailed CB and got a response that new regulations on lighters and butane (blah blah blah) that they now ship parcel post and can take up to 15 calendar days to be delivered. Also charged $2 insurance that I've never seen em do before.
99cobra2881
12 years ago
F that. I think I'll just keep grabbing jetlites from the impulse buy rack when checking out at walmart.
Doug535
12 years ago

F that. I think I'll just keep grabbing jetlites from the impulse buy rack when checking out at walmart.

99cobra2881 wrote:



Yea, I just got a cpl lighters to make my order over $50 to make it worth getting the order at all.#-o
99cobra2881
12 years ago

Yea, I just got a cpl lighters to make my order over $50 to make it worth getting the order at all.#-o

Doug535 wrote:




Hmm and I thought I was the only one that added chit to my order cause hey I'm putting an order together so what the heck... then I start adding it all up! 🤦
Weapon X
12 years ago
They sent me the wrong cigars a couple weeks ago, sent an email, took a couple days to respond, but they made it right with me.my orders process Thursday i get them on Monday in Western Nebraska, when you live out here you never get in a hurry for much, I got enough to smoke anyway.
99cobra2881
12 years ago
Western Nebraska? Another central plains azzhat. You should get your smokes about the same day I get mine. North central ks here.

It's really kinda amazing how fast chit gets to where it's going even to out here. Shoulda seen my Tuesday order today but no such luck. Set mine so it wouldn't have to sit over the weekend, might move it to Monday now.
Weapon X
12 years ago
Stuff gets here fairly fast actually, I usuall don't sweat the small stuff much anymore, how close are you to Kearney, be there next week
reckless
12 years ago


It's really kinda amazing how fast chit gets to where it's going even to out here.

99cobra2881 wrote:


I get mine next day almost every time from here, the mothership and that other PA site and even if its set for ups surepost my ups guy usually just brings it direct to me...... fast? :-"
99cobra2881
12 years ago

Stuff gets here fairly fast actually, I usuall don't sweat the small stuff much anymore, how close are you to Kearney, be there next week

Weapon X wrote:



I'm about two hours away from there. I race in Hastings a couple times per year.
Users browsing this topic