Propadope61
12 years ago
Heading to Arizona in the middle of March.
Anyone having a herf?
How about trying a mile marker trade?
I tell you my route and you put out a cigar at a mile marker post and I will stop and pick it up and make a trade.
Thoughts?????
Michigan to Arizona
chazbo
12 years ago
Mile marker trade, wow thats a first.
Safe travels Prop, hope you hook up with some of the great brothers/sisters along the way.
Chazbo
itsawaldo
12 years ago
Oooo a dead drop swap!

Imagine the conversation with the state trooper, fun!

Great idea, I used to sell weed in a similar manner way back when.

Enjoy your trip.
deadeyedick
12 years ago
I'll leave your trade on my front door in Scottsdale.

DED
Propadope61
12 years ago
We have plenty of time to figure this out.
short detours, off ramps.
It will be fun to post the pictures if we can make this happen.

if you want to play or see if it could happen just look up Lansing Michigan to Brenda Arizona.
WE CAN DO IT

Beware. Trades at doors can lead to a lot of trouble.
Weapon X
12 years ago
I doubt you're coming through Western Nebraska but if you do let me know, got a great place to ash one indoors if it's cold outside
boileremt
12 years ago
What a cool idea! Have a safe but adventurous trip, Prop!
rrumba
12 years ago
love the ingenuity
99cobra2881
12 years ago
Yup and if you roll through Wichita ks be sure to detour through cigars etc. Their walkin humi is very large and well stocked. Helpful staff. Or if you go south through Oklahoma be sure to detour through Picher, Ok. There you'll get to see what's left of the town after it was declared a superfund site. Huge piles of chat aka millings left over after the lead was extracted from the rock.

These are the two routes that came up when I googled it.
Propadope61
12 years ago
Not looking for cigar shops to visit.
Just trying a new and fun adventure to make a few trades along the way.
Wepon X can be somewhat of a stop. How close are you to Wichita? Must be someplace between you and there to stash a trade.
Weapon X
12 years ago
LOL I live pretty close to Wyoming, googles it.....Whichita is about 600 miles away, good luck on your trip !
daveincincy
12 years ago
sounds like cigar geo-caching. 😉
DrafterX
12 years ago
Going thru Oklahoma.?? I could drop something around I-40 and Hwy 69.... 😟
Propadope61
12 years ago
Well it sounds like a start
Looks like I am heading the I-40 route
Mattie B
12 years ago
Awesome Idea Prop!


I may have to leave you something on your way to the MS Herf. Let me know what roads you will be traveling.
Propadope61
12 years ago
Mattie.
Once in the Sip, I am south on 55
To bad that you and the family are busy.
I bought a Ruger for Ocho to try out. Maybe we still can hook up. How far is the soccer game from the herf?
DrafterX
12 years ago
If you head south at Springfield and go thru Branson you'll find some nice roads thru the mountains that look like they were built for bikes... some nice country thru NW Arkansas... might even get to see Andy William's in Branson... 👍
Propadope61
12 years ago
The Harley will be in tow if it goes.
Looking to show the truck in a couple of shows around Lake Havasu
I look forward of going through Muskogee It's been about 20 years since I've traveled through there.
Maybe you would let me sleep under your porch for the night. I always sleep in the truck on my trips
If I went through Bronson then I would have to install an extra duty flasher so my left turn signal wont burn out. Got to fit in.
DrafterX
12 years ago
I'm on Lake Eufaula about 20 miles south of I-40 and just off 69... you would be more than welcome to sleep under my porch... not sure how you'd get under it.. 🤔

I'm sure we can work out somethin tho... The Duck would prolly stop by also... 👍
knokmdwn
12 years ago
When will you be in Arizona..........Lake Havasu? I have a home 2 miles below Parker Dam. Parker Dam holds up Lake Havasu. I may have to go out and check my house, do a little cleaning......go to Havasu for a smoke......
Users browsing this topic