gryphonms
12 years ago
Sounds like you already are
reckless
12 years ago

I like their knives

05busa wrote:


=d>
robertsccr5
12 years ago

Gurkhaaaaa mooch post???
awesome.......

KingoftheCove wrote:



lol theres a first time for everything.
efinebloom
12 years ago

Must be a storage issue on your part. They're the rolls Royce of cigars

sd72 wrote:



Classic
robertsccr5
12 years ago
Has anyone actually had a real Gurkha? Like the Beauty or Status that come in the frosted tubes. Or has anyone had the origin release Doble Maduro or Beast which come in cedar sleeves? I never have.
05busa
12 years ago
Yes, i hav some hiding
robertsccr5
12 years ago
wheres mine at??
05busa
12 years ago
earthson
12 years ago
Used to love the Master Select Perfectos - I always thought they delivered. Every other Gurkha I had was garbage
elpache
12 years ago

Has anyone actually had a real Gurkha? Like the Beauty or Status that come in the frosted tubes. Or has anyone had the origin release Doble Maduro or Beast which come in cedar sleeves? I never have.

robertsccr5 wrote:



I've had the Doble Maduro. Bought them back around '06' and never had any problems with them Good cigar IMO but they are all gone now.
tonygraz
12 years ago
The ones I bought at CBID a year or two ago were a pretty good smoke. Many Gurkha are in a mediocre category, but there are several that are very good and only a few that are not good at all.
Several of my favorites are no longer offered on CBID. I think we all tend to judge the brand names based on a few experiences- for me those names that are negative are Perdomo, Victor Sinclair, and Drew Estate. Then there are the truly pathetic, like the exclusive brands that a Tampa outfit sells.
opelmanta1900
12 years ago

All Gurkha are in a mediocre category, but there are none that are very good and all of them are not good at all.

tonygraz wrote:



Fixed it for you...
99cobra2881
12 years ago
I got a fiver of the beast xo for $11. They were ok didn't splode on me still have one left.

A Gurkha at retail price is rediculous. I've only ever bought 1 at retail price and it was an evil. I still have it in the humidor.
opelmanta1900
12 years ago
the evil was actually my favorite back when I liked gurkha... but the company is so terrible I wouldn't spend a penny on any one of their cigars no matter how good it was...
Users browsing this topic