kombat96
12 years ago
Humi'srh is lower than normal.


Must be cause I'm low....where's mine!



BAZINGA !




Herf on bit¢hes
Hillbillyjosh770
12 years ago

Humi'srh is lower than normal.


Must be cause I'm low....where's mine!



BAZINGA !




Herf on bit¢hes

kombat96 wrote:



On its way.
dharbolt
12 years ago
Ha!!!!!!! I'll help out
Hillbillyjosh770
12 years ago

On its way.

Hillbillyjosh770 wrote:



Somebody got an addy:-k
kombat96
12 years ago
Y'all can't just have fun? No need to hit me, I'm just stirring the pot.

If you want to bomb someone, I'd say bomb zrx..cc's only. He's an uber snob and he's been banned so he can't see me posting this. Teehee
Hillbillyjosh770
12 years ago

Y'all can't just have fun? No need to hit me, I'm just stirring the pot.

If you want to bomb someone, I'd say bomb zrx..cc's only. He's an uber snob and he's been banned so he can't see me posting this. Teehee

kombat96 wrote:



Okay.......
Hillbillyjosh770
12 years ago

Okay.......

Hillbillyjosh770 wrote:




NOT[ram27bat]
kombat96
12 years ago

Somebody got an addy:-k

Hillbillyjosh770 wrote:




248 appreciate ln
Dink, Oregon 46922
Hillbillyjosh770
12 years ago

248 appreciate ln
Dink, Oregon 46922

kombat96 wrote:



Dink, Oregon 😂
mikey1597
12 years ago
Hillbilly, don't make eye contact with kombat, he'll follow you home and you'll never get rid of him.
dharbolt
12 years ago
kombat96
12 years ago

Hillbilly, don't make eye contact with kombat, he'll follow you home and you'll never get rid of him.

mikey1597 wrote:


I'll sleep under ur porch, I don't take up much room.
danmdevries
12 years ago

248 appreciate ln
Dink, Oregon 46922

kombat96 wrote:



Pretty sure 46xxx would be located somewhat close to me, and not in Oregon.

If you're gonna bluff, at least make it seem realish
illinichaser
12 years ago
I was gonna help you whipper snappers out, but I've misplaced the location of the lemon grove. . .
danmdevries
12 years ago

I'll sleep under ur porch, I don't take up much room.

kombat96 wrote:



Rodents under the porch get shot 'round here.
illinichaser
12 years ago

I'll sleep under ur porch, I don't take up much room.

kombat96 wrote:


:^o

:^o



8-[ 😰
kombat96
12 years ago

Rodents under the porch get shot 'round here.

danmdevries wrote:


Protected by PITA, u Basstid!
dharbolt
12 years ago
This thread is chock full of hehe
Hillbillyjosh770
12 years ago

This thread is chock full of hehe

dharbolt wrote:



Where's busa
dharbolt
12 years ago

Rodents under the porch get shot 'round here.

danmdevries wrote:




I thought wombats were marsupials:-k
Users browsing this topic