mikey1597
12 years ago
Posts, woo hoo. OK, funs over, get your asses back to work.
.
.
and
.
.
.
TJ is comin over this evening to burn a few, any messages for the young-un?
LetsRock
12 years ago

Posts, woo hoo. OK, funs over, get your asses back to work.
.
.
and
.
.
.
TJ is comin over this evening to burn a few, any messages for the young-un?

mikey1597 wrote:



If this is TJ Cobra tell him I still want my damn t-shirt!!!!
Hillbillyjosh770
12 years ago

Posts, woo hoo. OK, funs over, get your asses back to work.
.
.
and
.
.
.
TJ is comin over this evening to burn a few, any messages for the young-un?

mikey1597 wrote:



Getting close
victor809
12 years ago

Posts, woo hoo. OK, funs over, get your asses back to work.
.
.
and
.
.
.
TJ is comin over this evening to burn a few, any messages for the young-un?

mikey1597 wrote:



You'd think at 10k posts you'd know what forum to put this in.
mikey1597
12 years ago
Ya, the part where TJ is coming over for a herf dosent belong here, sorry victor



If this is TJ Cobra tell him I still want my damn t-shirt!!!!

LetsRock wrote:




It most certainly is and I'll be sure to get on his ass as he's smoking his favorite cigar which is???????????????
illinichaser
12 years ago

Ya, the part where TJ is coming over for a herf dosent belong here, sorry victor






It most certainly is and I'll be sure to get on his ass as he's smoking his favorite cigar which is???????????????

mikey1597 wrote:



any thing from Viaje [LOL]


He and Andre' are buds you know.#-o


Tell that fugger I said HI!, and I love my shirt. . . [LOL]
victor809
12 years ago
Damn noobs and their noobieness.... 🙂
shaun341
12 years ago
I thought TJs favorite cigar was cohete. Or something Pepin. Tell him we miss him at the poker table and to stop in and post once in awhile.
mikey1597
12 years ago
His most favorite is LP9 or a Rat. I'll let him know he's sorely missed
mikey1597
12 years ago
Dang, that would be a good contest.
crgcpro
12 years ago
I thought TJ's favorite would be a Tat Westie or one of the other Tat Unicorns that the fugger is hoarding!
T Z
  • T Z
  • Herf-A-Holic
12 years ago
tell him he was supposed to sing with the donkey
illinichaser
12 years ago
man you guys are serious about this TJ's favorite. I was tryin to be a smart azz. . .
crgcpro
12 years ago

Posts, woo hoo. OK, funs over, get your asses back to work.
.
.
and
.
.
.
TJ is comin over this evening to burn a few, any messages for the young-un?

mikey1597 wrote:



You do know that today is Steak and BJ Day, don't you?

Is BJ bringing the steaks?

LOL
illinichaser
12 years ago
^ really??

I did not know that. I fixed steak for the wife tonight . . .
mikey1597
12 years ago
Man, I thought it was Pi Day
mikey1597
12 years ago

You do know that today is Steak and BJ Day, don't you?

Is BJ bringing the steaks?

LOL

crgcpro wrote:




You not right in the head Bart
illinichaser
12 years ago
I just told my wife about my new revelation on what day it is, and what I fixed for dinner.


























She was not amused. . .


Guess its not gonna work out for me
crgcpro
12 years ago
Send her this link Jeremy:

www.steakandbjday.com

victor809
12 years ago

I just told my wife about my new revelation on what day it is, and what I fixed for dinner.


She was not amused. . .


Guess its not gonna work out for me

illinichaser wrote:



You're gonna need a new wife I suppose....
Users browsing this topic