Posts, woo hoo. OK, funs over, get your asses back to work...and...TJ is comin over this evening to burn a few, any messages for the young-un?
mikey1597 wrote:
If this is TJ Cobra tell him I still want my damn t-shirt!!!!
LetsRock wrote:
Ya, the part where TJ is coming over for a herf dosent belong here, sorry victorIt most certainly is and I'll be sure to get on his ass as he's smoking his favorite cigar which is???????????????
You do know that today is Steak and BJ Day, don't you?Is BJ bringing the steaks? LOL
crgcpro wrote:
I just told my wife about my new revelation on what day it is, and what I fixed for dinner. She was not amused. . . Guess its not gonna work out for me
illinichaser wrote:
The CigarBid Forums uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More Details Close