Hillbillyjosh770
12 years ago
Well I have decided since I'm full and are starting to aquire boxes now that for my bday I would break down and purchase a Tupperdor. I found some real nice ones made by ziplock that have a gasket around the rim of the lid.
It's a modest size one 17"L X 13"W X 7"D, picked up at Wally World for 11.97 plus tax

I have 3 questions about starting a Tupperdor.

1. Do I need to wash out the inside first
2. How many pounds of silica beads should I start with
3. Who, where is a reputable place to get spanish cedar? I want to eventually get some shelf. But for now just a sheet on the bottom to help maintain RH and recovery time.

One more thing where can One get some cigar related stickers, I want to deck the outside out!!

In advance I appreciate your input.

🇨🇮
mikey1597
12 years ago
1. YES, wash and rinse it out well! You dont know what the heck they use in the manufacturing of them.

2. a pound of beads would be good to start

3. Get some boxes from your local for the cedar, most of the time if they know you, you can get them free.

Dont know about the stickers

Why you jacking around with something so small? GET A COOLER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Mithrandir
12 years ago
^ ditto on the cooler unless this is used just for overflow from your regular humi.
Ndill
12 years ago

1. YES, wash and rinse it out well! You dont know what the heck they use in the manufacturing of them.

2. a pound of beads would be good to start

3. Get some boxes from your local for the cedar, most of the time if they know you, you can get them free.

Dont know about the stickers

Why you jacking around with something so small? GET A COOLER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mikey1597 wrote:


+1
gae9jang2j
12 years ago
search function n00d. do your homework/research

and +10000000 on the cooler. get a 150qt. You might as well. you know you want to.
Hillbillyjosh770
12 years ago
I had a cooler, but my wife biatched at me for keeping it in the house. It it gets way to hot in garage to keep it there.

I figured get a couple of these and they fit perfectly under the bed.

I will be setting up my cooler when I get moved. A/C shop/Herf House!!
Hillbillyjosh770
12 years ago

search function n00d. do your homework/research

and +10000000 on the cooler. get a 150qt. You might as well. you know you want to.

gae9jang2j wrote:



I did search, all I could find was definition

Ya dink!!
gae9jang2j
12 years ago
try again.

sooner or later (or maybe not), u will understand the "search"

Buckwheat
12 years ago
Everyone knows that Coolerdors & Tupperdors are gateways to a standup or walk-in. [sarcasm]

Go with the Coolerdor over the Tupperdor. 🇨🇮
sd72
12 years ago
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=i0FGQhggH94
sd72
12 years ago
Searching is a bitch.
mikey1597
12 years ago
Tupperdor is just a gateway container.
Puffnstuff79
12 years ago
Skip the beads. The kitty litter is cheapo and works like a freakin charm
Puffnstuff79
12 years ago
Can't believe it took u this long to submit to the whateverdor
Puffnstuff79
12 years ago

search function n00d. do your homework/research

and +10000000 on the cooler. get a 150qt. You might as well. you know you want to.

gae9jang2j wrote:



I got a 75qt and realized its not great for boxes so 150 qt in a few months
riverdog
12 years ago
75 quart will get you started, then 100+ ina few months, then another 100+ in a few more months.
Hillbillyjosh770
12 years ago
What I have been doing is when I picked up a box I would empty into my humi and stash the box,

I just put them all back in there boxes and stashed them in the Tupperdor.......
Durn thing is only gonna hold a couple more boxes#-o
But I got plenty of room for fivers now=d>

Can't get my cooleridor going yet for reason posted above.

And searching is a biatch.... Much more pleasure asking ya'll fogs🌫
Users browsing this topic