Poll Question: Which Tat is best between these three choices?
nnightmar
12 years ago

He-he 🍺

Oh and BJ, where's the Belle Encre on da list? ( really good Tat. )

TMCTLT wrote:



Only had the Reserva version which was pretty good. Can't comment on the regular version since I haven't been able to get a hold of one yet.

Trying to keep to recent limited releases. IIRC BE is just another size to the Brown core line.
nnightmar
12 years ago

+2
Still prefer the 7th Reserva & PCR as my everyday Tats.
But would be happy to smoke the M80, TAA 2011, and E&W Verocu's on a daily basis.

BJ - are you going to make it to the RMCF this year? Hope to see you there.

cacman wrote:



Doubtful. Already burned through a bunch of vacation this year. Will double check the details though.
SRH1
12 years ago
That's EZ for me....2011 TAA

Awesome cigar
Whistlebritches
12 years ago
Not a fan of the Tat maddies


My vote goes to

Seventh,
Black PL
And
Miami Noella's


Ron
reckless
12 years ago

Never had any of these, send me one if each and I will let you know.

Oscar wrote:


:^o
spectresquad
12 years ago
Gotta give Oscar an A for effort....[jester] I am right on the edge of testing one of those Tat Haloween #6 2013 I won.
vanzandt
12 years ago
I think ill go frank!
shaun341
12 years ago
Noella reserva followed by the black CG. Didn't think the regios were all that great. I do like the 8th Capa especial alot also.
dkeage
12 years ago

Noella reserva followed by the black CG. Didn't think the regios were all that great. I do like the 8th Capa especial alot also.

shaun341 wrote:


Just smoked da black CG thanks to this bro. Thanks shaun
TMCTLT
12 years ago

That's EZ for me....2011 TAA

Awesome cigar

SRH1 wrote:




Have to agree Scot, wish I had another box hidden. Top two or three smoke for me. Kinda forgot about my affection for those....💓
deadeyedick
12 years ago
Gotta go with the Regios. Taste is close to the Noella but I like a larger smoke and the CG is spicier but still needs time.

DED
BlueDude
12 years ago
t33bone
12 years ago

Of those 3, the Noella but I can think of at least 20 others I would rather have!

crgcpro wrote:


+1
Users browsing this topic