He-he 🍺 Oh and BJ, where's the Belle Encre on da list? ( really good Tat. )
TMCTLT wrote:
+2Still prefer the 7th Reserva & PCR as my everyday Tats.But would be happy to smoke the M80, TAA 2011, and E&W Verocu's on a daily basis.BJ - are you going to make it to the RMCF this year? Hope to see you there.
cacman wrote:
Never had any of these, send me one if each and I will let you know.
Oscar wrote:
Noella reserva followed by the black CG. Didn't think the regios were all that great. I do like the 8th Capa especial alot also.
shaun341 wrote:
That's EZ for me....2011 TAA Awesome cigar
SRH1 wrote:
Of those 3, the Noella but I can think of at least 20 others I would rather have!
crgcpro wrote:
The CigarBid Forums uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More Details Close