Conan claims another victim, this WMD might have traveled the most miles, too.
It was no secret something was coming, he and I have been figuring it out for a while. But in a typical display of his well established giving nature, Conan overstuffed the box. My wife was watching as I unpacked each item. Finally she said, "is this guy crazy?" "No", I lied...
a few Maui Coconut Porters (never seen Frank-proof tops before)
a Chaminade cap (I'll be wearing this all summer at the beach)
knew there'd be music (got an Allman Bros wet dream collection of live shows)
backscratcher
macadamia nuts
kona coffee
2 bags of One Ton (wonton?) chips
passion orange drink mix
coconut pudding mix
great looking marlin jerky
several Hawaiian Rum samplers
even more stuff that is a bit scattered from the exposion
and as if the above weren't enough,
a GREAT assortment of hall of famer & Red Sox star Bobby Doerr signed pics and stuff
and several fine smokes that I'll have to list another time as they are sleeping right now.
Conan, we were meant to be friends, if not neighbors. All I can muster up right now is an inadequate "thank you!"
Frank
Saving up my frequent flyer miles...
Edited by user
12 years ago |
Reason: Not specified