BRUCE F. BARNJUM
12 years ago
I wish some individuals would understand the concept of an auction. Your supposed to buy these cigars at wholesale prices. They run the prices up close to and even higher than retail. I just don't understand what they are trying to do. The win at any cost is plain and simple.........ignorant. If they are that desperate for cigars than go to your local retail outlet.....don't drive up the prices for the rest of us. And remember.....you have shipping on top of those bids. Think guys....think!
bs_kwaj
12 years ago
Very astute and well said.


:-"
Abrignac
12 years ago
Is this yet another overbid thread?

Need a ruling from the High Herf Council ASAP!
wheelrite
12 years ago
Blah Blah Blah...

The only way to determine the value of anything is what someone is willing pay for it,,,

Obviously the guy you were bidding against had more money and was willing to spend it,,,

God Bless America..

wheel,,
BRUCE F. BARNJUM
12 years ago
Not worth repyling to......obviously you one of those individuals I'm referring to.
shaun341
12 years ago
I always pay over msrp that way I never lose a bid. My mom didn't raise no loser here
BRUCE F. BARNJUM
12 years ago
Wow......good thinking Shaun........NOT!
bassman45
12 years ago
Kinda like the 1st bidder on the special that opened today(Baccarats),bids start @$ 22.50 and his bid is $40.50:-k
BRUCE F. BARNJUM
12 years ago
Thank you Bassman......I rest my case.
wheelrite
12 years ago

Not worth repyling to......obviously you one of those individuals I'm referring to.

BRUCE F. BARNJUM wrote:



refer all you want,,

You are whiney cheap dicck,,,

wheel,,
danmdevries
12 years ago
Lolz.

I get a lil upset when I'm outbid on something I really want too.

But someone really wanted it a little more than I.

Set your max bid price and walk away. There will be more, and if the auction doesn't cut you a deal, just buy it from the mothership or your local shpo.
Ndill
12 years ago

Not worth repyling to......obviously you one of those individuals I'm referring to.

BRUCE F. BARNJUM wrote:


Great first posts.....
ZRX1200
12 years ago
Its all those rich guy is taunting us, they don't even smoke the cigars they buy here its sick man. They sit around laughing at us lighting their Cuban cigars with hundred dollar bills.
BRUCE F. BARNJUM
12 years ago
Your point is well taken Dan........but I am a firm believer that auctions are to buy at wholesale prices. I bought cars at auctions all over this country for many years for a large franchise dealership and if I paid the equivalent for cars that some people pay for cigars.....I would have been fired. Thanks for your civil honest opinion
ZRX1200
12 years ago
Losing a bid is a sign of weakness.
BRUCE F. BARNJUM
12 years ago
Thank you Ndill.......some just don't get it. I appreciate your insight.
wheelrite
12 years ago

Your point is well taken Dan........but I am a firm believer that auctions are to buy at wholesale prices. I bought cars at auctions all over this country for many years for a large franchise dealership and if I paid the equivalent for cars that some people pay for cigars.....I would have been fired. Thanks for your civil honest opinion

BRUCE F. BARNJUM wrote:



Blah blah...

you should've been fired because it's all about customer desire and demand,,,

As you should know, Auction prices reflect the demand,,,


Btw,

I've been in the car biz since 1985....

wheel,


BRUCE F. BARNJUM
12 years ago
Your probably a 6 unit a month guy related to the dealer. You live on the curb waiting for your next up. Your close is "Well ya like it or what?" You probably work at buy here pay here lot.🇨🇮 👻
tbozz
12 years ago

Your probably a 6 unit a month guy

BRUCE F. BARNJUM wrote:



Why does everybody always talk about wheels unit?
BRUCE F. BARNJUM
12 years ago
Because it's sooooooo small
Users browsing this topic