denis007
12 years ago
Hello guys I am looking to try a new cigar, and would like a suggestions. I like a medium to full cigar, but I am open to any. Something with complexity, but not to heavy on pepper. I have almost every cigar made by Don Pepin Garcia, so please none of his brands. I will try all your suggestions, and give my review. Thank You all in advance. 🇨🇮
Whistlebritches
12 years ago
AF Magnum "R" 44............Probably my favorite cigar of all time.I buy about 3-4 boxes a year and they come in a 44 count if that says something to you.


Ron
denis007
12 years ago
Awesome thank you I actually have yet to smoke a single AF cigar, and think this looks like a good stick to start with.. Regards 🇨🇮
mikey1597
12 years ago

Well Blow me

Campage wrote:




Hey, don't yell at me I didn't say it. Get on Camp's azz, he's tryin to start something with ya.
KingoftheCove
12 years ago
Tatuaje Miami Especiales (lancero)
San Lotano Oval Maduro
Ramon Bueso Genesis Toro
Oliva MB III Robusto
Palama
12 years ago

AF Magnum "R" 44............Probably my favorite cigar of all time.I buy about 3-4 boxes a year and they come in a 44 count if that says something to you.


Ron

Whistlebritches wrote:



+1

I usually smoke mine with some morning coffee. Great combo!
denis007
12 years ago

Tatuaje Miami Especiales (lancero)
San Lotano Oval Maduro
Ramon Bueso Genesis Toro
Oliva MB III Robusto

KingoftheCove wrote:


Funny I just smoked a San Lotano Maduro tonight. Not a bad stick a little strong for the first third started to give me a nicotine buzz. Thenit mellowed into a creamy, and sweet stick. Overal I give it a 7 out of 10!! I just ordered a 10 pack of the Oliva MB III robusto. I like the series O and G so I am sure this one will hit the mark. Thanks again for your suggestions. Regards 🇨🇮
Puffnstuff79
12 years ago
I'm sure there's tons but first that came to mind were the two Perdomos I recently had. The 20th and the habano corojo.
denis007
12 years ago
Perdomo another brand I have yet to try. I will definitly be getting me some of them thank you. Regards 🇨🇮
nolen
12 years ago
You may enjoy the Christian Eiroa blends:

CLE; EIROA; Wynwood; Asylum; Asylum 13; Asylum Straight Jacket; Schizo and OSOK.
shaun341
12 years ago
+ on the eiroa blends. Sounds like a CLE cuarenta would hit the spot for you and all the asylum brands are pretty good. I have only had one schizo but for the price I thought it was also pretty decent.
Puffnstuff79
12 years ago

Perdomo another brand I have yet to try. I will definitly be getting me some of them thank you. Regards 🇨🇮

denis007 wrote:



Pay attention to them though. As you stated, you want med-full. Quite a bit of what I can recall from the are mild
denis007
12 years ago
I am open to all cigars even somewhat mild ones. I am relativly new to smoking, having only started with cigars a little over a year ago. I am just looking to expand my horizions. You never know until you try right. Regards 🇨🇮
robertsccr5
12 years ago

I am open to all cigars even somewhat mild ones. I am relativly new to smoking, having only started with cigars a little over a year ago. I am just looking to expand my horizions. You never know until you try right. Regards 🇨🇮

denis007 wrote:



I love Connecticuts early in the morning with coffee. Ramon Bueso Odyssey being my favorite currently.
I've recently discovered Nub...cameroon and maduro I smoked today and they were great. Connecticut 354 is good too.
My every days are Oliva Saison, Undercrown, Tatuaje Red Label, DPG Black Label (I have a few boxes from 07, not sure how the newer ones are). Just check out the whatcha smoking thread and see what people have been into lately.
opelmanta1900
12 years ago
If you've never tried an Arturo Fuente cigar you have a lot to try out...

8-5-8 flor fina maduro...

Hemingway Best Seller...

and Hemingway Signature...

and the Hemingway Work of Art Maduro...

Even the chateau's aren't bad for the cost but they're nothing fancy...

but stay away from the curly heads...
jespear
12 years ago
The regular La Sirena line . . . NOT the Mermaid or Merlion.

LFD Coronado . . . they're DC'd but still available online.

L'Atalier

Surrogate Crystal Baller
billyboy03
12 years ago
CAMACHO, corojo, 10th anv, triple maduro, you can pick them up for a great price,the old pkg, that is, the liberty series is is a group of top notch cigars, good luck on your search I am also a Pepin fan !
denis007
12 years ago
Thanks for all the great suggestions guys 😇 I think I am gonna need a bigger wineador. 🇨🇮
shaun341
12 years ago
Your going to need the biggest you can find. I thought a 28 bottle wineador was plenty and I now have a 16 also filled. I keep telling myself do not buy cigars this month and then I see something I want and at a good price and boom. Enjoy the ride I still haven't tried all the regular production stuff I want to.

denis007
12 years ago
I started with one of my wifes tupperwares. Then I jumped to two 100 count humidors! After having some temp, and humidity issues. I did some research, and invested in a twelve bottle wine cooler. One year later I am storing about 220 beauties in my wineador. I can probably stuff another 50 in before I will need to expand again. I try my best to not buy cigars, but it always seems to happen. 🇨🇮
Users browsing this topic