Puffnstuff79
12 years ago
My cc collection is growing thanks to all you great BOTLs. I've had a few now and I'm questioning some of the flavors I'm getting. Over the next couple days I'm gonna keep this conversation going because I want to know if some of the peculiar flavors are typical for what I'm smoking.

First up that made me want to do this is the Monte 2. I got about a third of it that tasted like raspberries?
kombat96
12 years ago
Raspberries ? Dude don't store your cigars in the fridge.


I know everyones palate is different, but I think your trying to hard.
Puffnstuff79
12 years ago
My days can get dull man, let me have this.
ZRX1200
12 years ago
Do you eat fruitloops or lucky charms before you smoke?

erjaq
12 years ago
I thought I tasted berries in a Berger & Argenti quad maduro once.
rfenst
12 years ago


I have tasted berry from an aged (10 years) Sancho Panza pc.

RyJ halmark is stone fruit. I have tasted cherry in a pc.

How can you tell someone what they tasted? It is subjective. I beleive him 100% although I find berry very odd in a MC2.
ZRX1200
12 years ago
Robert it's my duty to harass puffy.....actually I was asking my question half seriously. I've eaten processed crap that messes with my taste buds.

I have tasted cherry before in Kristoffs.

And I concur on the oddity of fruit in a MC2.
Puffnstuff79
12 years ago
Maybe the combo of that and Dos Equis. If it was a short burst I wouldn't have mentioned it. But it was long, pronounced, and withstanding my own doubts of such taste. I read a post the other day that talked about bakers spice. I have no clue what that is and would probably name it something else. Yes, we have different tastes and we even have different names for things. However, the point here is seemingly corrected. I like the mc2. I liked it better when it had what I sorted out as raspberry. If that is not somewhere around normal then I know not to keep that in mind if I go to make purchases in the future. So thank you, I'll be back for more help, Nemo's harassment, and the dinks constant whateverness for everything noob
dstieger
12 years ago
Never got fruit from a Monte. I have gotten citrus-y fruit before from other Cubans.
I get strong black-cherry from an NC, GH#5 corojo.
Puffnstuff79
12 years ago
Meh. Reminds me of when I ask my wife what we're having for dinner and she says, "Chicken." God that pisses me off. There's gotta be a million dishes for chicken and a dozen or so that she makes. I'd much rather say, "Brown, slight greenish tint, consistent yet runny at the beginning, and smelled of roses and mint" rather than just saying, "Took a crap!"
cacman
12 years ago
Berries?? Are ya sure that Monte 2 wasn't a fake?
Puffnstuff79
12 years ago

Berries?? Are ya sure that Monte 2 wasn't a fake?

cacman wrote:



I don't believe KPP would do that
erjaq
12 years ago
Smoke a Tatuaje Cojonu 2012 with the habano wrapper. If you don't taste lemon, your mouth doesn't work.
Puffnstuff79
12 years ago
I'll look and see if I have one. I did the unbanded review and did just fine. I think my mouth works (that's what she said). Again, I brought this up thinking it was odd. I'm planning on leaving it open in case I find more oddities so that I know if they are regular or irregular as I have quite few cc but only a few are multiples. Just trying to save time and money in the future.
frankj1
12 years ago
I've picked up strong raisin scent, others may say it's prune, on some unlit cigars, and tasted same while smoking those and maybe a couple of others. I actually enjoy it when that happens.
Plowboy221
12 years ago
The snozzberries taste like snozzberries
Buckwheat
12 years ago

The snozzberries taste like snozzberries

Plowboy221 wrote:



Bitches love snozzberries!
Plowboy221
12 years ago
Haha I just googled it, I had no idea it meant that!! I'll never think of that movie the same now
Puffnstuff79
12 years ago

Haha I just googled it, I had no idea it meant that!! I'll never think of that movie the same now

Plowboy221 wrote:



+1
Users browsing this topic