youngra
12 years ago
Ante out this wekend
LetsRock
12 years ago

Ante out this wekend

youngra wrote:



Thanks Rick
LetsRock
12 years ago
c'mon....don't be skeeered.
LetsRock
youngra
12 years ago
out today - 9405903699300246035153 - expected delivery on Thursday
LetsRock
12 years ago

out today - 9405903699300246035153 - expected delivery on Thursday

youngra wrote:




Sounds good Rick!!
LetsRock
12 years ago
13 entries...still time to join.
clickbangdead
12 years ago
Ante out tomorrow:
9405503699300368614016
LetsRock
12 years ago

Ante out tomorrow:
9405503699300368614016

clickbangdead wrote:



Thank you sir...
erjaq
12 years ago
Aw crap -- this is the one that I had forgotten about. Buncha leagues from here and another site. Will fly tomorrow. Sorry for being a slacker.
LetsRock
12 years ago

out today - 9405903699300246035153 - expected delivery on Thursday

youngra wrote:



Arrived today Rick, safe and sound. Thank you for the extras...Four Kicks.....yummy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
LetsRock
12 years ago
Arrived safe and sound David and thank you for the extras...much appreciated.
erjaq
12 years ago
9505500011584249000037, at least I got 'em out before the first pick was due. Sorry for the delay.
stinger88
12 years ago
Looks like myself and half of the nation playing on yahoo are about to lose the first week of survivor. Hopefully philly makes a comeback.
chazbo
12 years ago

Looks like myself and half of the nation playing on yahoo are about to lose the first week of survivor. Hopefully philly makes a comeback.

stinger88 wrote:


That would have sucked](*,)
Puffnstuff79
12 years ago

That would have sucked](*,)

chazbo wrote:


#-o
clickbangdead
12 years ago
Seriously Chicago? WTF?

On the plus side, that's on less pool I have to monitor...
reckless
12 years ago

Seriously Chicago? WTF?

On the plus side, that's on less pool I have to monitor...

clickbangdead wrote:



Same boat 🤦 Ron I still owe you shipping this week.
LetsRock
12 years ago

Same boat 🤦 Ron I still owe you shipping this week.

reckless wrote:



Same boat for me as well. Oh well.
LetsRock
12 years ago

9505500011584249000037, at least I got 'em out before the first pick was due. Sorry for the delay.

erjaq wrote:



Arrived safe and sound and thank you for the extras Eric....all nh's for me.
Users browsing this topic