erjaq
12 years ago

Arrived safe and sound and thank you for the extras Eric....all nh's for me.

LetsRock wrote:



Glad to hear it, that Matilde has been in steady rotation for me lately. Very solid under the radar stick IMO.
LetsRock
12 years ago
So 4 players (including myself) bite the dust in week 1 with Da Bears!!!

9 players left...good luck all.
stinger88
12 years ago
If it continues like it stands right now. It will be a two man race. Might be able to do another round of survivor. ....if it stands.
Puffnstuff79
12 years ago
Packers will pull through this stank
LetsRock
12 years ago
2 more bite the dust in week 2...down to 7.
grege93
12 years ago
Ante flew. You should have it Saturday.🇨🇮
9114999944238301672009
LetsRock
12 years ago

Ante flew. You should have it Saturday.🇨🇮
9114999944238301672009

grege93 wrote:



Gracias
Puffnstuff79
12 years ago
See you folks in week 4
LetsRock
12 years ago
Received Greg...thanks
stinger88
12 years ago
Squeaked by.
LetsRock
12 years ago
Everyone moves on to Week 4.
Puffnstuff79
12 years ago
And because I thought that score was likely in reverse order I am now out
stinger88
12 years ago
Oh man, didn't think anyone would have taken action on this one.
Puffnstuff79
12 years ago
Yeah, that was hard to see. I just thought it was another early week win
stinger88
12 years ago
LetsRock, do you want me to send to you or hold off and send to the winner. I am out. Damn Steelers!!!!!!!
Puffnstuff79
12 years ago
That would have been my other pick for survival too. I suppose I was doomed any which way
LetsRock
12 years ago

LetsRock, do you want me to send to you or hold off and send to the winner. I am out. Damn Steelers!!!!!!!

stinger88 wrote:




Send em in....let me know if you need the addy.

LetsRock
12 years ago
Down to 5 as Pittsburg and Washington send 2 more packing.
LetsRock
11 years ago
One more bites the dust and we are down to 4. I am rooting for csiegels so I save money on shipping.
youngra
11 years ago
Running out of good teams to pick from!!!!!!!! Not many gimmies this year
Users browsing this topic