Burner02
12 years ago
To include petites.



I would have to say:

1. Tat Black

2. Illusione HL to include the Candela HL

3. 7-20-4
DCLover
12 years ago
La Palina Goldie. No contest.
KingoftheCove
12 years ago
MF No 4
Tat Especiales
fiddler898
12 years ago
clickbangdead
12 years ago
Haven't had any Cuban lances as of yet, but here goes, not necessarily in order:

1. Tat Black Petite
2. CyB Lonsdale club - OK, I cheat, not technically a lance...
3. MF no. 4
4. Illusione HL candela
5. Cain F

JdN Antano lance is pretty good too.

There's a few I'm missing for sure, and some I've wanted to try but have never gotten around to.
Whistlebritches
12 years ago
Trinidad Fundadores with at least 5 YOA
Tat Black
OR Padilla Miami........2nd generation is getting pretty damn good of late
Kristoff Ligero........very HTF,I suggest you grab everyone you find.
Taboo Sungrown


Ron
shaun341
12 years ago
Opus X Destino Al Siglo
Ilussione HL maddie
OR El Triunfador
Tat Black
Cain F
Buckwheat
12 years ago
1. Cohiba Lancero with at least 5 years on it
2. Partagas Serie Connaisser No. 1
3. Trinidad Fundadores
4. Montecristo Especial No.1 (probably the best of these when young)

Even if all of them are actually Long Panetelas.
LetsRock
12 years ago
Davidoff gifted to me by DED...wow!
bs_kwaj
12 years ago
A lit lancero.
chazbo
12 years ago
Tat black
1502 Emerald
LaAurora Anos 100
hnixon12
12 years ago
Oh come on.....

nobody has said Oliva V?

Cain F is 2nd

TMCTLT
12 years ago

Oh come on.....

nobody has said Oliva V?

Cain F is 2nd

hnixon12 wrote:




Agreed, can't believe the V was not mentioned either. Figured you'd say Pepin rolled Padilla lancero.....not that I'd argue that point!!! 🍺
danmdevries
12 years ago
Montecristo Especial No.1
Viaje Exclusivo (competitor reference) 15th anny
La Gloria Cubana Rabito de Cochino
Hererra Esteli Lancero

I may have, or may have not just listed the extent of my lancero smoking history...

But they were all damn good.

eta: I bought two boxes of Cain F lancero tubos and have 4 left. Still haven't gotten around to smoking one myself, but I hear they're good.
tonygraz
12 years ago
The same ones the wombat likes.
danmdevries
12 years ago

The same ones the wombat likes.

tonygraz wrote:



All of them?

All the lanceros are belong to wombats and tonygraz
z6joker9
12 years ago
No DPG Blue lanceros fans? Or the cuban classic, if you can find it. Not counting all the fat lanceros from the 2007 sampler.

MF no4 and Oliva V are both up there. Had a HE lancero last night and was impressed.
leftyposthole
12 years ago
Pepin blue
Tat black pl
LP goldie
Edgar Hoill
Cain F tubo
7-20-4
and of course the Liga L40
in no particular order
LetsRock
12 years ago

The same ones the wombat likes.

tonygraz wrote:



New York lanceros!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
delta1
12 years ago
Loved the Trinidad Fundadores!!! Great cigar

Do Partagas Culebras count? They're made from three lanceros twisted together...

LFD Cameroon Cabinet.

Padron 64 Superior, nattie and maddie
Users browsing this topic