Plowboy221
10 years ago
Found out two weeks ago the gf's pregnant, there goes my cigar funds. 😣
ZRX1200
10 years ago
Congratulations.

danmdevries
10 years ago
My condolences
Stinkdyr
10 years ago
U will never ever buy ceegars ever again.

🌫
dharbolt
10 years ago

Congratulations.

ZRX1200 wrote:



+1
dharbolt
10 years ago

My condolences

danmdevries wrote:



This too
Plowboy221
10 years ago
Thanks fellas, just hoping everything goes ok.
MACS
10 years ago
Kids are a blessing... once they can wipe their own butts, that is.

Congrats, man!
ShanaC@CigarBid
10 years ago
Congratulations.

Maybe she can learn to coupon? Diapers and wipes can get very expensive. I learned from a good friend and she showed me www.krazycouponlady.com. There is a beginner section to learn and a baby section. Check it out; some of the prices that people are getting diapers at because of couponing is GREAT!

teedubbya
10 years ago
One word.

Maury.

J/K

Congrats.
victor809
10 years ago
If it really chews into your cigar budget, you can always take it to Disney world.
Buckwheat
10 years ago

If it really chews into your cigar budget, you can always take it to Disney world.

victor809 wrote:




Too soon? 🌫

Congrats Plowboy! 🌫
madspackler
10 years ago
Congrats Plowboy. God has a sense of humor. It will all work itself out and the remainder of your life will not be cigar-free.
Blessings to you and your girlfriend for a happy and loving child. You can always come here to rant if you need.
victor809
10 years ago
Buckwheat... I was wondering that to myself. But then I figured, what the he'll.
DrafterX
10 years ago
Congrats..!! Where's it going to college..?? 😕
deadeyedick
10 years ago
Congrats and smoke 'em while ya got 'em!

DED
Plowboy221
10 years ago

One word.

Maury.

J/K

Congrats.

teedubbya wrote:



I brought that up as a joke, she didn't find it funny.
Plowboy221
10 years ago

Congratulations.

Maybe she can learn to coupon? Diapers and wipes can get very expensive. I learned from a good friend and she showed me www.krazycouponlady.com. There is a beginner section to learn and a baby section. Check it out; some of the prices that people are getting diapers at because of couponing is GREAT!

ShanaC@CigarBid wrote:



Thanks, I'll have her check it out.
Plowboy221
10 years ago

Congrats..!! Where's it going to college..?? 😕

DrafterX wrote:




Phenoix Online [gonzo]
Krazeehorse
10 years ago

Phenoix Online [gonzo]

Plowboy221 wrote:


That's funny right there. I don't care who you are.
Users browsing this topic