mlangphi
10 years ago
Now who wants to send me some smokes?
SMOKEYOU
10 years ago
I will send you smoke. Pms
rrumba
10 years ago


NO QUESTION OUTRAGE!!!!!
SMOKEYOU
10 years ago
I was working..... who wants to send me smokes?
NapalmMan67
10 years ago
No question outrage!

Oh, wait.....
NapalmMan67
10 years ago

I was working..... who wants to send me smokes?

SMOKEYOU wrote:




I got this.



Who want's to send Harvey (hmhaines) smokes?
ajerrils
10 years ago

Who want's to send Harvey (hmhaines) smokes?

NapalmMan67 wrote:



I'll send Harvey smokes. PM Addy.
rrumba
10 years ago


and yet another NO QUESTION OUTRAGE!!!!!!!!!!!

sheesh
mlangphi
10 years ago
We are going to end up with 20 bombs in transit at the same time at this rate . . . God help us.
ypetryna
10 years ago
chit is real up in here
bsadler
10 years ago
So we are running a bus on Corey, Harvey and Rrumba right?

Good Job Guys

NOW Ajerrils ASK THE #$%^%$# QUESTION!!!!!
corey sellers
10 years ago
I am going to the PO tomorrow bahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahaahhahahahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahhahahahhahahahahahahahahahhahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahhahahahahhahahahahhahahahahhahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahhahahahshahhahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahah
ypetryna
10 years ago

So we are running a bus on Corey, Harvey and Rrumba right?

Good Job Guys

NOW Ajerrils ASK THE #$%^%$# QUESTION!!!!!

bsadler wrote:



Seems like we do have a good short bus going.

Ask the question!
corey sellers
10 years ago
Please ask the question
ajerrils
10 years ago
Who wants to send me some cigars?
corey sellers
10 years ago
I got you


Now my turn





Who would love to send Jrc some of there great smokes
Since he started this shiat on me


Oh I forgot about RRumba got involved also
Just remember I am going to the PO tomorrow



Bahahahhahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahhajahajajjajahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahhahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahabahahahhahahahahabahhahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahhaahhahahhahhahahahahah
dharbolt
10 years ago
corey sellers
corey sellers
10 years ago
By the way send me addy I will get out tomorrow
rrumba
10 years ago


send me your addy or Corey, or any bus driver will work as well
Users browsing this topic