Speyside
10 years ago
I want the investigation to be complete, but this sure looks bad.
DrafterX
10 years ago
I heard he was an Islamic Terrorist... 😟



just kiddin.. we'll find out more soon I guess.... But from what I gathered he wasn't doing what he was asked to.. the whole walking back to his vehicle thing was against orders... reaching in your truck with guns drawn on you while being told not to is pushing it I believe.. 😟


http://video.foxnews.com/v/5133345694001/police-helicopter-video-shows-shooting-death-of-unarmed-man/?#sp=show-clips 
Speyside
10 years ago
Drafter you're right, but did he do anything to warrant lethal force? To me it appears he didn't. I hope the investigation vindicate the officer.
DrMaddVibe
10 years ago
Workplace incident.
DrafterX
10 years ago
I guess the cops should have waited and confirmed he was in fact reaching for a gun and pointing it at them before they shot... I dunno...


It just seems like common sense to me.. there would have been plenty of time to complain about being treated unfairly, if that was the case, to a judge or an attorney the next morning.. just sit down or lay down or what ever they ask.. especially if there's a gun pointed at you...


I think they said the Lady cop got to the scene first and called for back-up.. I'm guessing he had none or very little respect for the Lady cop and things prolly got weird...

It's a bad deal all around.... 😟
teedubbya
10 years ago
I think we should jump to conclusions
DrMaddVibe
10 years ago
Well you can hear her screaming "SHOTS FIRED!!"...now...ifn'he didn't have a gun...how'd he shoot?
rfenst
10 years ago
listen to the recording from the helicopter. From what I have seen so far, the cop was in the wrong.
Luke753
10 years ago

Well you can hear her screaming "SHOTS FIRED!!"...now...ifn'he didn't have a gun...how'd he shoot?

DrMaddVibe wrote:



Shots fired is a general statement that a gun was fired for the dispatch, marking a time stamp and for informing other officers in route. That "SHOTS FIRED!!" was for her firing.
DrMaddVibe
10 years ago
They had helicopters too???

Christ all mighty...I think they forgot to call in the National Guard or bring in a tactical nuke!

Luke753
10 years ago

listen to the recording from the helicopter. From what I have seen so far, the cop was in the wrong.

rfenst wrote:



So by not complying with the officers commands and walking back to the vehicle then reaching in through the window, that doesn't make this guy a threat? Really! If you have nothing to hide, comply.
Luke753
10 years ago

They had helicopters too???

Christ all mighty...I think they forgot to call in the National Guard or bring in a tactical nuke!

DrMaddVibe wrote:




It was a media helicopter.
rfenst
10 years ago

So by not complying with the officers commands and walking back to the vehicle then reaching in through the window, that doesn't make this guy a threat? Really! If you have nothing to hide, comply.

Luke753 wrote:



I have not seen that in any video (which doesn't mean it didn't happen).
DrafterX
10 years ago
“We gotta tackle the systemic racism, this horrible shooting again, how many times do we have to see this in our country?” she said in an appearance on the Steve Harvey show. Clinton was specifically referring to the police shooting of Terence Crutcher in Tulsa, Oklahoma, saying he had his “hands in the air” when he was killed.

“This is unbearable and it needs to be intolerable,” she said.

Clinton told Harvey that if the African-American community came out and voted for her, she would work to stop racial shootings by police officers.

“Maybe I can by speaking directly to white people say, ‘Look this is not who we are,’” she said. “We’ve got to do everything possible to improve policing, to go right at implicit bias.

“We can do better,” she said. “We have got to reign in what is absolutely inexplicable.”






Thanks Hillary..!! That's really uniting the country when it needs it most.. 😠
8trackdisco
10 years ago
Basic suicide by cop 101.

The right thing to do was to follow a progression...

-see if he was really reaching for a gun.
-watch to see if he picked the gun up.
-wait until he points the gun at the officer.
-wait till he pulls the trigge-wait until the first officer falls (wait to see if the shot is fatal, and assess the race of the officer shot.)
-follow the same protocol if a second officer goes down
- the next officer should ask why he is angry, if he is lashing out due to expensive Affordable Healthcare plans, was raised by a single parent, or is disenfranchised.
-wait till the third office is killed.
- blame No Child Left Behind.
-wait for the fourth officer to go down.
-bring in an officer of the same hue of the shooter (or darker)
-ask him to (pretty please, with sugar on top) to drop the gun.
-pay the gun man's family a multi million dollar settlement because pretty please with sugar on top is offensive because the shooter had diabetes, and he was actually killed by sugar WHITE sugar.
-provide free excellerant so people can burn down their own neighborhoods and businesses.
-give the neighborhood a multi million dollar grant to rebuild.

It's the American way.
shaun341
10 years ago
Way to go media, keep putting these officers lives in danger by trying to portray another racist cop killing. I blame the media for dividing this country on this as it is obvious they have an agenda here.

Not saying it has never happened but I would clearly say that from just about every one of these videos I have seen there is 1 common factor and that is the person not doing what the cop is telling them repeatedly. Then compounding it with suspicious actions. Are there racist cops? Probably. Are they killing people because of their race? Not at all it is happening because they have no choice. The media needs to quit making it a race war because cops are getting killed over this and put in danger unnecessarily over it every day and as if they are not already without this on top of it.
DrafterX
10 years ago
Hillary's gonna tell the white peoples to stop... it'll be ok soon... if she gets elected that is... 😟
tailgater
10 years ago

I think we should jump to conclusions

teedubbya wrote:



Whoa, whoa!
Slow down there, cowboy.

gummy jones
10 years ago
selling division is sexy
gotta prime the people
get them begging for daddy government to control their lives even more
Covfireman
10 years ago
Not doing what the cop is telling them to do . Kill them . If the cop says hey you Jews wear stars . Do it .if the cop says everyone give us your guns do it . To many people are blindly supporting the police . I don't see it as a race thing but as an economic one but I'm light skinned so I don't know anything about racism .





Users browsing this topic