KingoftheCove
9 years ago
That's right azzhats.
Let's list the big changes we're gonna make in 2017.
I'll go first.

I'm not going to buy ANY cigars in 2017.
I have a good chance at success, considering I made it 7 months once a few years back.
Hank_The_Tank
9 years ago
Not a resolution, but I have to really push myself to lose weight. I haven't been successful in the last 10-15 years, but this HAS to be the year. My health is getting eaten alive by my weight.

Started at 255 a few months back. Dropped some weight on an eating program my work put on. Gained some back and now in a competition with my wife to see who can lose the most. Got down to 220, but the holidays pushed that back up to 225. Only like 60-65 lbs to go.... (noting that I am only 5'7")
opelmanta1900
9 years ago
Lots of vegetable related goals for me this year...

Hoping to get a fully functioning outdoor agroponic garden by fall of this year...

Getting supplies together to complete our indoor "living spice rack"...

Hoping to harvest and consume salad 4-6 times per week... this will be the hard one...
dgomberg
9 years ago
My resolution is to drop some weight. I have been over-weight for a while now and had a good stint a few years back where I was down to 240 (still over weight, but a great start). I am at 270 now and hope to be a much leaner 235 for my wedding in December.
Speyside
9 years ago
My resolution is to make no resolutions.
Hank_The_Tank
9 years ago

My resolution is to make no resolutions.

Speyside wrote:



Yet you just made one...just saying....=d> 🤦

🇨🇮

:^o
Hank_The_Tank
9 years ago

My resolution is to drop some weight. I have been over-weight for a while now and had a good stint a few years back where I was down to 240 (still over weight, but a great start). I am at 270 now and hope to be a much leaner 235 for my wedding in December.

dgomberg wrote:



Hope you can do it! It is hard and it sucks. Especially if you have 4 kids at 5 and under and essentially have no time to work out like my wife and I.
Thunder.Gerbil
9 years ago
I'm going to leave it at 1920 x 1080, same as it was last year. Thanks for asking.
rfenst
9 years ago
Loose 5-10 pounds
Find a new job
Smoke more cigars
Get laid more often
rfenst
9 years ago

I'm going to leave it at 1920 x 1080, same as it was last year. Thanks for asking.

Thunder.Gerbil wrote:



I see what you mean.
KingoftheCove
9 years ago

Loose 5-10 pounds
Find a new job
Smoke more cigars
Get laid more often

rfenst wrote:


Holy carp!

think we have a winner for "most ambitious".
Just Relax
9 years ago
I stay pretty basic with resolutions. Last year was to focus on family more and work less. It is amazing how much stress you can cut out by not worrying about things "off the clock".

This year I plan to replace snacks with fruits, eat more veggies with meals instead of fries and mac and cheese, and cut down pop and replace with green tea.

I felt better than I had in years last year. If I can be physically healthier this year and maintain my mental healthiness from last year I will consider 17 a success.
KingoftheCove
9 years ago

I'm going to leave it at 1920 x 1080, same as it was last year. Thanks for asking.

Thunder.Gerbil wrote:


Strange....
I heard, from a reliable source (ZRX) that you were gonna work on losing your gag reflex.
Thunder.Gerbil
9 years ago

Strange....
I heard, from a reliable source (ZRX) that you were gonna work on losing your gag reflex.

KingoftheCove wrote:



Kinna like a prayer thread?
KingoftheCove
9 years ago

Kinna like a prayer thread?

Thunder.Gerbil wrote:


Nah.....
Something about being able to easily "retrohale" 7x70 maduro sticks when camping...
Buckwheat
9 years ago
I'm going to open a gym called Resolutions. After a month it turns into a bar. 🍺
Gene363
9 years ago
I resolve to tell others to mind their own business or I'll be giving them resolutions starting with minding their own business. ✋
Gene363
9 years ago

I'm going to leave it at 1920 x 1080, same as it was last year. Thanks for asking.

Thunder.Gerbil wrote:



Geek!

Signed: Retired Cat Herder
delta1
9 years ago
Some of those extra jumbos with ultra, nearly 3x standard 1920x1080, are amazing...
jjanecka
9 years ago
I'm gonna adjust my diet and try to lose this weight. Gonna try to skip lunch and for supper stick to healthier options like steak, lobster, and whisky. I will smoke more cigars too.
Users browsing this topic