Hank_The_Tank
9 years ago
Do you consider yourself to be brand loyal when it comes to your vehicle purchases?

What cars have you owned over the years?

What cars do you own now?

What cars do you want to buy?

If money wasn't an option, what cars would you buy?


I don't consider myself to be brand loyal at all. I buy what I can afford and what I like...mostly just what I can afford.

Past vehicles:
Late 80's Toyota Celica (first car)
Chevy Lumina
VW Cabrio
Saturn Ion
Chevy HHR
Chevy Suburban
Honda Civic - had to sell because we had kids and it was a two door...not fun with car seats

Current vehicles:
09 Jeep Liberty (love having 4WD) Limited
16 Dodge Grand Caravan (wife's car to haul the kids around)

Vehicles I want (doubt I could afford any of them, at least anytime soon):
New Chevy Suburban
New Jeep Wrangler/Rubicon to trick out
New Truck (I go back and fourth with wanting a Chevy or Ford, seems like Fords are better, but like the styling of the Chevy's better, especially the 2500HD Duramax...that or maybe a Ford Raptor)
Audi A/S/RS 7 - this is my dream car that is at least almost within reach (at least maybe a used A7 model)
Suburu WRX STI - This one may be an actual option...most likely used though.

If money wasn't an option at all I would want a Lamborghini Aventador...I have always loved Lamborghini's. I fell in love with the 94.5 Diablo back in the day.
Speyside
9 years ago
teedubbya
9 years ago
Hank_The_Tank
9 years ago

Prayers

teedubbya wrote:



Thanks...greatly appreciated. 🐴
DrafterX
9 years ago
saw some dude walking in da snow this morning..... felt bad for him.... then I steered into a small bank and thru snow on him... I felt better... 😟
Hank_The_Tank
9 years ago

saw some dude walking in da snow this morning..... felt bad for him.... then I steered into a small bank and thru snow on him... I felt better... 😟

DrafterX wrote:



Sounds like a good morning.
Mr. Jones
9 years ago
NEVER BUY AN AUDI...
THAT IS JUST A KNOWN FACT...
UNLESS YOU ARE A MILLIONAIRE.

NEVER BUY A "WRANGLER RUBICON"
You'll be "crossing the CLUTCH REPLACEMENT RIVER OF BILLS" and not the RUBICON RIVER...
I knew a guy who replaced his CLUTCH 4 times in
Those pieces of shiit

I call them LEMICONS
NapalmMan67
9 years ago
Ford

Had a few Government Motors cars, but wouldn't own anything post 1973 from them anymore.

Never owned any other manufacturer before, so can't comment to them at all.
bgz
  • bgz
  • Herf-A-Holic
9 years ago
I drive a kid hauling sedan.

HUGE back seat.

Not brand loyal.

As far as dream car... I don't know, I'll find out when I have a few hundred grand to blow on a car.

MACS
9 years ago
What's wrong with Audi? I'd love to have an S4... just think they cost too damn much.
Thunder.Gerbil
9 years ago

NEVER BUY AN AUDI...
THAT IS JUST A KNOWN FACT...
UNLESS YOU ARE A MILLIONAIRE.

Mr. Jones wrote:




Maybe the modern ones. I'd love to get my hands on an original MB quattro, those cars were tough as hell.
Hank_The_Tank
9 years ago
I love everything about Audi. You get what you pay for. Great speed, slick as all get out, super comfortable and the smoothest ride I have ever experienced. If I ever have the money, that is what I am getting, hands down.
bgz
  • bgz
  • Herf-A-Holic
9 years ago
Ya, Audi's are cool. Not big enough for my current needs though.

I got beat by some Asian dude in an Audi one day from a 50 roll, pissed me off... I'm sure he modded the f$@# out of it.
Gene363
9 years ago

Nothing but Chevrolet in this house, always excellent service and value. I have owned, MG TD, Rambler American, Austin America, Plymouth, International Scout, VW, Oldsmobile, Nission Maxima (diesel) and an Acura Integra.

Our fairly local Chevrolet dealer, Pendarvis Chevrolet in Edgefield, SC, is an honest dealer like I have never known. FWIW, my experience with most dealerships has been dismal at best, with sales and closing people at the scum level of humanity. Our dealer is so good if he started selling Yugos I'd give one a try.
Mr. Jones
9 years ago
#'s 10,11,12,13

Two of my girlfriends had Audi's....
My brother had an AUDI....

G.F. #1 OHIO 1984?
Audi sedan model ?
@75K
Just got off interstate doing 85 mph...
Pulls into driveway..
20 minutes later...a huge snapping sound !!!
The BACK AXLE TOTALLY COLLAPSED INTO
THE BODY OF THE CAR...UNBELIEVABLE..BUT IT HAPPENED.

BROTHER
LOVED HIS AUDI.
MODEL # ?
Owned 10 + years...
The only good AUDI I'VE EVER KNOWN...
FLIPS IT IN AN ICE STORM ON I-95...totalled
No injuries...

G.F. #2
Great car 2000??? Something QUATTRO ALL WHEEL
125K
Rode like a caddy, handled like a race car, comfortable as heck
Electrical problems, engine light always on,
Brakes go bad, dumb little stuff always breaking..
Repair BILLS out the AZZ...$500- $800-$ 1200- $750...
On and on 5 or 6 every year
You gotta be rich to own one.
TMCTLT
9 years ago
Never owned anything but General Motors and never wanted to...have enjoyed Great return on my dollars with only minimal and expected maintenance repairs over the years. My last two trucks, one Chevy and my current GMC PU both provided 14+ yrs of service with over 260.000+ miles. and virtually trouble free while doing so. And my GMC is still going strong ( Chevy may still be...I dunno I sold it with 276.000 )
Thunder.Gerbil
9 years ago
Jones, none of those are the models I care about. The MB Quattro was '86-'89.

And I don't want it for on-road use, so quite frankly, I don't give a **** if I have to wrench on it a bit.
ZRX1200
9 years ago
My buddies mom had a 87 quattro station wagon with a inline 5 cylinder motor I believe. What an awesome car, did great in the snow with stock tires
jjanecka
9 years ago
I drive a pickup truck. I want to get a new pickup; maybe a 4x4 Diesel F250 with a lift kit, ranch hand bumpers and grill with nice toolbox. Debating on a headache rack and CB radio still uncertain but I guess I might as well.
bgz
  • bgz
  • Herf-A-Holic
9 years ago
^ You need to throw some truck nutz on that bad boy.

The raptor looks sick stock though.
Users browsing this topic