danmdevries
9 years ago
One. 4m. Mostly my wife's, I don't do much with the kid.
tamapatom
9 years ago
Two boys 29 and 27.
dharbolt
9 years ago
I got 2 boys 6 and 10. 12 years and counting...
dharbolt
9 years ago

cigars cause twins?

frankj1 wrote:



Really glad I dodged that bullet lol
wvwa34
9 years ago
Daughter 33,,,,Son 11,,,yup early start at 19.............. My claim to fame BOTH kidz born out of wedlock,,,although I am married to my sons mom... Granddaughter 11,,,,so that makes my son my granddaughters uncle!! Got it? Keep up everybody!
Hank_The_Tank
9 years ago

2 daughters, 48 & 42

3 step daughters, 58, 56 & 53

2 Grandsons 42 & 27

4 granddaughters 35, 23, 22 & 20

4 great granddaughters 20, 18, 13 & 2 3/4

1 great grandson 7 mos

🌫

thurson wrote:



Pretty sure this makes young king 🌫 considering you have grandkids older than me. Haha

But that just means you are more wise than the rest of us....maybe...

=d>
ZRX1200
9 years ago
Tim is pretty wise for an old fart.....even if he like PSD4s better than Magnum46s.
burnem2
9 years ago
Two daughters

Anna Dean, 21. Junior in college and then hopefully off to med school.

Allissa Ryan, 17. Junior in high school.

Both go by their middle names and No, I was not pining for boys because if I had boys that were anything like me I'd have to kill them!
itsawaldo
9 years ago
One son, 28, he's a fine young man, takes after his mom, nothing like me thankfully.
MACS
9 years ago

Tim is pretty wise for an old fart.....even if he like PSD4s better than Magnum46s.

ZRX1200 wrote:



Doesn't everyone? 🤔
Thunder.Gerbil
9 years ago

Doesn't everyone? 🤔

MACS wrote:


no
RMAN4443
9 years ago

You're sperm can still swim?

shaun341 wrote:




The backstroke and the 400 meter relay🍺



son=34
stepson=36
grandson=18
twin grandkids= boy and girl 13
NapalmMan67
9 years ago
1 son, Robert. 22 yrs. old. That's all I could stand having around... errr, I mean that's all I could afford.

Proud as hell of him, graduated college last year and is looking to go back this fall to get his masters.
gummy jones
9 years ago
i got a couple
best thing ive ever had a role in creating
also most stressful thing ive ever created
wouldnt change it for all the money in the world or some of you guys' humidors 🇨🇮
Hank_The_Tank
9 years ago

i got a couple
best thing ive ever had a role in creating
also most stressful thing ive ever created
wouldnt change it for all the money in the world or some of you guys' humidors 🇨🇮

gummy jones wrote:



Agreed 100%. As much as they drive me crazy, they are the most amazing thing in my life...that and my wife who is a super mom!
opelmanta1900
9 years ago
Does she go back and read through all your posts at the end of the day or was she just looking over your shoulder when you typed that?
Hank_The_Tank
9 years ago

Does she go back and read through all your posts at the end of the day or was she just looking over your shoulder when you typed that?

opelmanta1900 wrote:



Neither haha
dstieger
9 years ago
Three boys; 31, 26, 24
opelmanta1900
9 years ago

Neither haha

Hank_The_Tank wrote:


Got it... she's still looking.... if youre in any kind of trouble or being held against your will, just say, "i believe Louisiana is the pelican state"...
Hank_The_Tank
9 years ago

Got it... she's still looking.... if youre in any kind of trouble or being held against your will, just say, "i believe Louisiana is the pelican state"...

opelmanta1900 wrote:



bahahaha
Users browsing this topic