Buckwheat
9 years ago
I hope that it's nothing serious and that he gets well soon. 🌫
TMCTLT
9 years ago

I hope that it's nothing serious and that he gets well soon. 🌫

Buckwheat wrote:




I share your sentiments Julian
tailgater
9 years ago
It's just an excuse for the Bush clan to skip the inauguration.

TMCTLT
9 years ago

It's just an excuse for the Bush clan to skip the inauguration.

tailgater wrote:




LOL....ya hadn't thought of that angle 🌫
Mr. Jones
9 years ago
HWB IS A BRAINIAC.

I BET HE'LL DO THE "CYRO ROUTE" when the time does arrive.
teedubbya
9 years ago
I like HW. Good and honorable man (not to be confused with a pansy...I'm sure he played hard ball). I wish we had more like him. I hope he gets well soon.
delta1
9 years ago
"Read My Lips!" Anybody notice he didn't have any lips? I'm kidding of course...

+1 ^He IS a good and honorable man and was a good President. Hope he has a full and speedy recovery.
teedubbya
9 years ago
I truly believe he sacrificed his reelection and political career for what he thought was the good of the country. You could argue if it was or not but he made decisions he knew would hurt him politically. No one has been willing to do that since.
teedubbya
9 years ago
I had a buddy that hated Barbara Bush. To this day I don't know why or how that's even possible. Looks like she has been admitted too. Hope they both do well.
TMCTLT
9 years ago

I had a buddy that hated Barbara Bush. To this day I don't know why or how that's even possible. Looks like she has been admitted too. Hope they both do well.

teedubbya wrote:




I think they have enjoyed the kind of loving relationship that will not allow one to outlive the other by much..but lord knows I've been wrong about a lot of things in my life...
delta1
9 years ago
It is odd how some couples die within days of each other...like the love for each other was the only thing keeping them alive.
teedubbya
9 years ago
Where the red fern grows still makes me misty

there.... I said it
DrafterX
9 years ago

watched 'Play Misty for Me' not long ago... music was kinda groovy... 😟
Gene363
9 years ago

I truly believe he sacrificed his reelection and political career for what he thought was the good of the country. You could argue if it was or not but he made decisions he knew would hurt him politically. No one has been willing to do that since.

teedubbya wrote:



True.
rfenst
9 years ago
I think HW lost reelection due to the economy not recovering in time for his reelection bid.
SteveS
9 years ago
Actually, he lost because Ross Perot, who ran as an Independent, divided the conservative vote and allowed Bill Clinton to win the election with 43% of the votes cast ...
DrafterX
9 years ago
I gotta bad feeling about this... 🤔
delta1
9 years ago

I had a buddy that hated Barbara Bush. To this day I don't know why or how that's even possible. Looks like she has been admitted too. Hope they both do well.

teedubbya wrote:



She took a bunch of flak for her seemingly insensitive remarks about the people displaced by Hurricane Katrina. Is that about the time frame for his animosity? I'm sure she didn't intend that it came out that way...
teedubbya
9 years ago
I think it was from day 1. At any given time he (he was a gay artist) had a painting of her and later gwbs wife painted on the bottom of his toilet so he could piss and **** on them. Unfortunately so did I lol.

Being gay maybe he just hated bush. I honestly don't get it to this day.
teedubbya
9 years ago
I don't get the Michelle hate either however. It's weird.

A comment or two you don't like, rejected explanations, and a belief she hates America or is anti American while bending silly to justify others comments. Weird.

She's pretty benign to me and seems like a nice person.
Users browsing this topic