namadio
9 years ago
I do like that under the brands tab now it appears to show all merchandise and samplers (I don't think it was all displayed before). Maybe this was implemented earlier but this thread prompted me to look around the site and I noticed today.

Although when you click on that **** it doesn't bring up the targeted results the way it used to just executes a search of the site that brings up many related results as well.... at least that's what happened when I click on the crowned heads sampler.
99cobra2881
9 years ago
Good time to not be buying anything.

AKA I really pissed the wife off with my last order, I tried blaming you guys for all the Tats and LAdC mi amors but she was still just pissed at me?!?! I don't get it, it's yous guys fault.





[sarcasm]
ZRX1200
9 years ago
I won some La Palina Black lanceros somewhere else.
gummy jones
9 years ago

Good time to not be buying anything.

AKA I really pissed the wife off with my last order, I tried blaming you guys for all the Tats and LAdC mi amors but she was still just pissed at me?!?! I don't get it, it's yous guys fault.





[sarcasm]

99cobra2881 wrote:



did you try to blame bush or obama?
qmech
9 years ago
I wonder if there is an age gap in frustration?

Baby boomers... Oh dear where is the bid button.

Generation. X .. This is like my Commador 64 ,Trash 80 etc.

Millennials ....This is too bothersome. I could do it better because momma always said I was brilliant. I guess I will rant and rave until the adults set it right!!
Q
ovid
9 years ago
Lol. Also for boomers and PRE boomers aka really old farts. We sometimes win a bid at a great price only to remember at some later date (following a long humidor rest). That we thought we were bidding on a favorite pricey blend only to discover that these were the sticks that we threw out. Yes I DO speak from experience. Senility can be fun when you fart out loud and everyone is too polite to call out the old guy but not so much when your eating cat food for dinner AND smoking crappy cigars
cameroon
9 years ago
Welcome! Your name sounds a little too much like a TV show. Do you mind if we call you SpooJunkie?
qmech
9 years ago
lol I hear fancy feast is very nutritious. Some mild side affects have been noted with human consumption, like the uncontrollable need to prance around and bray.....

Q
jjanecka
9 years ago
Qmech that was that gayest chit I have ever heard...
qmech
9 years ago
^I guess there are experts in every field here.
Q
bs_kwaj
9 years ago

How big is a Double Toro?

:-k
Nicar
9 years ago

Good time to not be buying anything.

AKA I really pissed the wife off with my last order, I tried blaming you guys for all the Tats and LAdC mi amors but she was still just pissed at me?!?! I don't get it, it's yous guys fault.





[sarcasm]

99cobra2881 wrote:




You should told her that part of it's for a donation to help increase tax write off for next year....

tonygraz
9 years ago
Now I know why all the bids lately have been going so high lately- must be all the noobs that think DPN is some kind of disease.
ducati996
9 years ago

Long time purchaser, eh? What would you define as a long time?

MACS wrote:



For the record, I am listed as the CBid poster with the longest history...... just sayin'8-[
tonygraz
9 years ago
History of what ? Are you the guy Shana complains about ?
Users browsing this topic