Hank_The_Tank
9 years ago

..one of my soft close dovetailed drawers in the kitchen isn't closing all the way and I have to manually push the drawer in to close it.

Peckerhead wrote:



Our automatic garage door opener doesn't work anymore so we have to lift it by hand. I feel your pain.
dharbolt
9 years ago
I ran out of stag Jr. Had to Crack a bottle of elmer t lee. I hate (kinda) running out of whiskey...
tweoijfoi
9 years ago
Just leave your car dirty all the time like I do. Nature cleans it for free once in a while.
Peckerhead
9 years ago
I ordered a side of ice and it had air bubbles in it.
tweoijfoi
9 years ago
Did you send it back?
Peckerhead
9 years ago
..of course. Have you seen what they charge for ice?!





http://www.glaceice.net/ 
8trackdisco
9 years ago

Overlooked... ? Like you cooked it, and nobody ate it?

Asparagus makes your pee smell bad. That alone is reason enough to eat it at every opportunity.

MACS wrote:



=d>
dharbolt
9 years ago
I paid $4 for the ice in my drink last weekend at a high end whiskey bar 😞
8trackdisco
9 years ago

did they still make your pee smell funny?

frankj1 wrote:



I think so. Or at least that is why I think my dog looked at me funny when I peed on his leg.
deadeyedick
9 years ago
I was drinking a nice wine by the pool and a small flying bug decided he wanted to do the backstroke in my glass.
bgz
  • bgz
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
9 years ago
The sensor in my touch free trash can just went out... it's no longer touch free.
Speyside
9 years ago
Did you make him spit the wine out?
jjanecka
9 years ago
My girlfriend dumped me two months ago and now to wash away the bitter pain I drink, smoke, buy lavish items, and travel to exotic places to meet other women. It's terrible!
bgz
  • bgz
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
9 years ago

My girlfriend dumped me two months ago and now to wash away the bitter pain I drink, smoke, buy lavish items, and travel to exotic places to meet other women. It's terrible!

jjanecka wrote:



That would do it for me.

*High Five*
dharbolt
9 years ago
The back up sensor in my pick up is malfunctioning. Now I have to turn around and look when I reverse. It's the worst.
deadeyedick
9 years ago

Did you make him spit the wine out?

Speyside wrote:



No. He has excellent taste in wines.
bgz
  • bgz
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
9 years ago

The back up sensor in my pick up is malfunctioning. Now I have to turn around and look when I reverse. It's the worst.

dharbolt wrote:



Oh man, that's rough. I love my backup camera.
MACS
9 years ago

Oh man, that's rough. I love my backup camera.

bgz wrote:



Yup. You know how much easier that camera makes hooking up to a trailer?

A lot.
dkeage
9 years ago

Yup. You know how much easier that camera makes hooking up to a trailer?

A lot.

MACS wrote:




That's the only time I really use mine. I'm still more comfortable using my mirrors in most situations ...
DrafterX
9 years ago
Puppy-dogs are actually much closer than they look in mirrors... 😟
Users browsing this topic