delta1
9 years ago
If you see a puppy dog in the side mirrors, your windows are too low, the leash is too long or you're driving too slow...
jjanecka
9 years ago
A lady wouldn't let me in her lane today. Rude woman!
DrafterX
9 years ago
I keep a can of soup In my car for just such an occasion... 😟
jjanecka
9 years ago
That is priceless
teedubbya
9 years ago
I think its actually about a buck
bgz
  • bgz
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
9 years ago
Hank_The_Tank
9 years ago
My iPhone 6 Plus' memory is always full.
delta1
9 years ago
500 channels to choose from ... and there's nothing on TV.
8trackdisco
9 years ago

travel to exotic places to meet other women. It's terrible!

jjanecka wrote:



What part of Northern Georgia do you live in?

Where in Kentuc-a-see do you travel to?
8trackdisco
9 years ago

Yup. You know how much easier that camera makes hooking up to a trailer?

A lot.

MACS wrote:



I have faith you won't forever live in a trailer.
Speyside
9 years ago
I thought he lives on the boat.
Peckerhead
9 years ago
New housekeeper keeps putting the toilet paper on the wrong way.
deadeyedick
9 years ago

Yup. You know how much easier that camera makes hooking up to a tranny?

A lot.

MACS wrote:




FIFY
Hank_The_Tank
9 years ago
Cupboards and fridge full of food and can't find anything I want for dinner.

Also, trying to lose weight and can't keep my hands out of the junk food that surrounds me everywhere.
frankj1
9 years ago

New housekeeper keeps putting the toilet paper on the wrong way.

Peckerhead wrote:


tell me about it!
WTF
MACS
9 years ago

I have faith you won't forever live in a trailer.

8trackdisco wrote:



Double wide pride!!
jjanecka
9 years ago

What part of Northern Georgia do you live in?

Where in Kentuc-a-see do you travel to?

8trackdisco wrote:




Kentucky? Hell, ain't no way I'm goin north of the Mason-Dixon...

I was talking really far and exotic like the women 20min down the road.
Big_Bear
9 years ago
"My humidor is holding at a steady 68% instead of 65%."




.
Big_Bear
9 years ago
"I have to wait a full ten days to get handmade premium cigars delivered to my door step."



.
jjanecka
9 years ago
You should file a complaint here in the forum asking why they weren't teleported to you via instantaneous transmission.
Users browsing this topic