elRopo
9 years ago
I went to pee and the seat was down.
Peckerhead
9 years ago

I went to pee and the seat was down.

elRopo wrote:



Peckerhead
9 years ago
Divorce lawyer invented that.
dstieger
9 years ago
wow....wth is wrong with using your foot/shoe?


Besides....this is sort of a pet peeve of mine....what limp ****** male first said "ok" when his woman complained about the seat being up??????

She shoulda been HAPPY it was up and he wasn't pizzing on it. I declare from this point forward, the default condition of ANY toilet seat is in the UP position!




.
.
.
Or, is it 'decree'?
jjanecka
9 years ago
My cup is out of water and I'm fifteen feet from the faucet....
dkeage
9 years ago
Just got the invoice, and my Texans Season tickets went up 100$!!!...

Hank_The_Tank
9 years ago
My business cell phone is way too small...can't type on the little thing with my fat thumbs.
Peckerhead
9 years ago
I've got a damned leaf in my swimming pool. Pool guy just left.
elRopo
9 years ago
I went to take a dump and now the seat is up!
Peckerhead
9 years ago
..just be thankful the toilet paper isn't on backwards.
SMOKEYOU
9 years ago
I told my parents they couldve got more for their house. The offer is only 1.01million $.
elRopo
9 years ago

..just be thankful the toilet paper isn't on backwards.

Peckerhead wrote:


Yes, proper orientation of the roll IS important. I'd go mental if that happened.
bgz
  • bgz
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
9 years ago

..just be thankful the toilet paper isn't on backwards.

Peckerhead wrote:



Backwards is rolling the toilette paper on the outside towards you right?
elRopo
9 years ago

Backwards is rolling the toilette paper on the outside towards you right?

bgz wrote:


NO!
bgz
  • bgz
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
9 years ago
Well, ya, I always thought the correct way was to run it down the back.

Here's why, cause to spin it, you use the back of your finger as opposed to the palm side. You don't wipe your ass with the the back of your finger, so you won't get sh17 on your clean toilette paper.
frankj1
9 years ago

Well, ya, I always thought the correct way was to run it down the back.

Here's why, cause to spin it, you use the back of your finger as opposed to the palm side. You don't wipe your ass with the the back of your finger, so you won't get sh17 on your clean toilette paper.

bgz wrote:


when used properly the chit should get on the paper, not your fingers.
frankj1
9 years ago

when used properly the chit should get on the paper, not your fingers.

frankj1 wrote:


besides, that's a third world problem
KingoftheCove
9 years ago

Well, ya, I always thought the correct way was to run it down the back.

Here's why, cause to spin it, you use the back of your finger as opposed to the palm side. You don't wipe your ass with the the back of your finger, so you won't get sh17 on your clean toilette paper.

bgz wrote:


JadeRose does..............Victor said so....
bgz
  • bgz
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
9 years ago

when used properly the chit should get on the paper, not your fingers.

frankj1 wrote:



Accidents happen... and I heard they happen more as you get older...
bgz
  • bgz
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
9 years ago

JadeRose does..............Victor said so....

KingoftheCove wrote:



In that case, you should have the toilette paper on the outside moving toward you.
Users browsing this topic