dstieger
9 years ago
Animated don't count....one vote...and only one....man up and make ONE choice....you don't have to defend it....just toss it out there....after much deliberation, I think I'm going to have to go with .....Lucy Ricardo
DrafterX
9 years ago
Seen her boobs once... 😟
elRopo
9 years ago
Ralph Kramden

Gleason was " The Great One"
sd72
9 years ago
Raylon Givens
99cobra2881
9 years ago
Pamela Anderson as CJ Parker
Choooch
9 years ago
Al Swearengen from Deadwood
qmech
9 years ago
James Rockford.
jjanecka
9 years ago
Ralph Byrd as ****** Tracy
jjanecka
9 years ago
That's Dïck Tracy
Hank_The_Tank
9 years ago
Man...there are so many good ones....

Lets go with...

Gregory House played by Hugh Laurie


Other top ones:
Lorelai Gilmore (Gilmore Girls - this show is probably my favorite all-time, considering we named our daughter Lorelai, but it was the show as a whole rather than a single best character)
Rori Gilmore
Clark Kent (Smallville)
Rick Grimes (Walking Dead)
Francis Underwood (House of Cards)
Piper Chapman (Orange is the New Black)
Zach Morris (Saved By The Bell)
Corey Matthews (Boy Meets World)
Kevin Arnold (Wonder Years)


***Lets see how much harassment I get for this one....
SteveS
9 years ago
Personal Favorite = Bill Shatner as Denny Crane
delta1
9 years ago
Andy Griffith
jjanecka
9 years ago
Oh yes, how could I forget about him and Alan Shore!
madspackler
9 years ago
Archie Bunker
mikey1597
9 years ago
Al Bundy................... a mans man
qmech
9 years ago
Or is that James Maverick?
Q
Hank_The_Tank
9 years ago
You can tell I am young, I don't know who half of these characters are....
bgz
  • bgz
  • Herf-A-Holic
9 years ago
Dr. Gregory House.

Probably my favorite character on T.V. all time.

On currently, probably Raymond Reddington.
Speyside
9 years ago
Hawkeye Pierce-Alan Alda
teedubbya
9 years ago
PeeWee Herman
Users browsing this topic