frankj1
9 years ago
ordered cigars on line and they didn't arrive.

too many posts to see if this has been said already

oh, and another problem...too many posts to read on some threads
jjanecka
9 years ago

I hope you liked your snack packs drafter...

victor809 wrote:



This was on the back to Mexico right? That might be Drafter's last decent meal.

Went to play golf and the valet service is on strike. Unbelievable. Was really looking forward to getting out on the greens. Also I am a very straight man.

peckerhead wrote:



Liar...
RMAN4443
9 years ago

He's just a filthy noob who who gets a little too anal with his toilette paper, don't mind him.

bgz wrote:




I thought that was how toilet paper worked 🤔 🤔
RMAN4443
9 years ago
[quote=RMAN4443]I thought that was how toilet paper worked 🤔 🤔 [/quote

which reminds me......What does the Starship Enterprise and toilet paper have in common?
































They both circle Uranus looking for Klingons 😂 😂
jjanecka
8trackdisco
9 years ago
Sat down and noticed my cigar was on the other side of the room.

Had to get up and get it- all by myself.
frankj1
jjanecka
9 years ago
That's a travesty; in a third world country you could have easily gotten your servant to fetch it and light it for you.
8trackdisco
9 years ago
Spent so much time posting here, my coffee got cold.

Inhumane.
MACS
9 years ago
Spent 7 hours fishing and didn't catch anything but a handful of mackerel.
KingoftheCove
9 years ago
It's snowing...........on the coast.......in southern Oregon..........in March.
Might go ski down the street.
RMAN4443
9 years ago
Remote for tv died and I don't have any good batteries......... wait a minute, I think there's some good ones in the smoke detector
elRopo
9 years ago

Remote for tv died and I don't have any good batteries......... wait a minute, I think there's some good ones in the smoke detector

RMAN4443 wrote:


Prolly the wrong size.:-({|=
8trackdisco
9 years ago

Remote for tv died and I don't have any good batteries......... wait a minute, I think there's some good ones in the smoke detector

RMAN4443 wrote:



Good prioritization!
8trackdisco
9 years ago
I have remorse over my frozen yogurt selection. Picked a chocolate strawberry combo. Should have selected the espresso option.
bgz
  • bgz
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
9 years ago
I tried to put a baby fade to the right side of the fairway and put it in the lake instead... oops.
frankj1
9 years ago
I honestly don't know how we all deal with these problems yet maintain our cheerful dispositions.
Perhaps we are actually the Greatest Generation?
8trackdisco
9 years ago
Bourbon glass empty and wife out of shouting range for a refill.
frankj1
9 years ago
yup, definitely Greatest Generation.
jjanecka
9 years ago
8track, she would answered you if you wouldn't have ball gagged her and hog tied her as punishment for burning the toast this morning...
Users browsing this topic