SteveS
9 years ago

New housekeeper keeps putting the toilet paper on the wrong way.

Peckerhead wrote:



Far more folks put in on backward than they do the right way ...
frankj1
9 years ago

Accidents happen... and I heard they happen more as you get older...

bgz wrote:


I'm older, and I didn't hear that.
No. wait, not what I meant...
Peckerhead
9 years ago
Ok maggots,
I see that I'm going to have my hands full around here trying to whip you bastids into shape.
I guess it's good we're starting from the basics in life.

Life lesson #1 Friggin' Toilet Paper!

http://currentconfig.com/2005/02/22/essential-life-lesson-1-over-is-right-under-is-wrong/ 

..that saves me a bunch of dammed typin.

bgz
  • bgz
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
9 years ago
Peckerhead
9 years ago
Drop and give me twenty maggot!
jjanecka
9 years ago
That's not even funny; it's stupid...
SMOKEYOU
9 years ago
I dont wipe. I just scoop and scrape.
bgz
  • bgz
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
9 years ago

That's not even funny; it's stupid...

jjanecka wrote:



He's just a filthy noob who who gets a little too anal with his toilette paper, don't mind him.
Speyside
elRopo
9 years ago

That's not even funny; it's stupid...

jjanecka wrote:


Don't hold back, tell us how you really feel.
tailgater
9 years ago

I put in a smart thermostat cuz I'm tired of going upstairs to adjust the climate.

coolbreeze68 wrote:



Just don't change it...
tailgater
9 years ago

I dont wipe. I just scoop and scrape.

SMOKEYOU wrote:



Nice to meet you.
Shake my hand and I'll punch you in the face.

SMOKEYOU
9 years ago

Nice to meet you.
Shake my hand and I'll punch you in the face.

tailgater wrote:



Whoa. I guess i would deserve that.
jjanecka
9 years ago
That ackward moment when you realize your bartender used to be a hooker.
elRopo
9 years ago

That ackward moment when you realize your bartender used to be a hooker.

jjanecka wrote:


Even worse.....you realise that the ugly fat broad with a moustache sitting next to you at the bar is one of the girls you screwed in Jr. high.
victor809
9 years ago
Got the free upgrade to main cabin select on virgin america... But they haven't turned on the in flight entertainment while I wait for the other passengers to board... life is hard.
8trackdisco
9 years ago

Because I'll be traveling, I'm going to miss he Arsenal v Liverpool pregame show.
victor809
9 years ago
While on the plane I wanted a free snack pack. Because we get free snack packs and alcohol in the main cabin select. I went to order it and they were gone. The fat guy next to me got two which he put in his bag "for later"...

I had to settle for beef sticks, cookies and wine for breakfast
victor809
9 years ago
I hope you liked your snack packs drafter...
Peckerhead
9 years ago
Went to play golf and the valet service is on strike. Unbelievable. Was really looking forward to getting out on the greens.
Users browsing this topic