Speyside
9 years ago
Seems like a lot of noobs need this.
8trackdisco
9 years ago

Seems like a lot of noobs need this.

Speyside wrote:



Ha!
Great idea, Spey!

A deep freeze to protect each unique and delicate snowflake safely.
TMCTLT
9 years ago
TTT for a certain Geezer who desperately needs this...


To keep him safe from all the Deplorable' 🌫
shaun341
9 years ago
Is this where you go to mooch cigars?
dharbolt
9 years ago
I think this is where we complain without being shamed right?
bgz
  • bgz
  • Herf-A-Holic
9 years ago

Is this where you go to mooch cigars?

shaun341 wrote:



Yes!
tamapatom
9 years ago
If this is supposed to be a safe space, some of you guys need to leave. Just an observation.
dharbolt
9 years ago
Safe from who I guess is the question.
jjanecka
9 years ago
Safe from your mom, looser...
frankj1
9 years ago
hard to take being called a loser seriously when loser is spelled incorrectly
jjanecka
9 years ago
He just lives life loosely...
🇨🇮
frankj1
9 years ago

He just lives life loosely...
🇨🇮

jjanecka wrote:


I knew you could take the punch, bruddah!

you feeling any better?
jjanecka
9 years ago
Houston Livestock Show Barbecue World Championship was yesterday. I'm a miserable wreck. They made me eat tons of pork steak, ribeye, sausage, chicken, chili, and brisket then forced me to drink excessive amounts of whiskey, beer, and jagrmeister while wome exposed their breasts for the past three days. It was awful, y'all wouldn't want to have been there or seen it.

I did have a nice Bolivar No.3 I won from the Abrignac auction though.
WSC
  • WSC
  • Enthusiast
9 years ago
Did you hear the one about how some guy got some other guy's order by mistake?
HAW HAW HAW!
elRopo
9 years ago
I thought this was the #BLM thread
MACS
9 years ago

hard to take being called a loser seriously when loser is spelled incorrectly

frankj1 wrote:



Thank you, my friend... thank you.

You win. Now go over there... where they're standing in line to collect their winnings. (see what I did there?)
frankj1
9 years ago

Thank you, my friend... thank you.

You win. Now go over there... where they're standing in line to collect their winnings. (see what I did there?)

MACS wrote:


yup, you pulled off the rare one-sentence-triple there/they're/their, and did it well.
frankj1
9 years ago

Houston Livestock Show Barbecue World Championship was yesterday. I'm a miserable wreck. They made me eat tons of pork steak, ribeye, sausage, chicken, chili, and brisket then forced me to drink excessive amounts of whiskey, beer, and jagrmeister while wome exposed their breasts for the past three days. It was awful, y'all wouldn't want to have been there or seen it.

I did have a nice Bolivar No.3 I won from the Abrignac auction though.

jjanecka wrote:


those bass turds!
jjanecka
9 years ago
I lied; it was damn near like going to heaven. 😇
elRopo
9 years ago

I lied; it was damn near like going to heaven. 😇

jjanecka wrote:


Spring break begins here next week. The beach is gonna be coved up with half naked drunken college girls!
Users browsing this topic