DrafterX
9 years ago
Can I borrow Louie-dog for awhile..?? Thinking about doing the Iditarod next year... I think we could win it and be famous and stuff. ... 😟
teedubbya
9 years ago
Sure. His only request is that he gets to sleep inside and you have plenty of pupperoni.
DrafterX
9 years ago
Ok... I gotta locate a few more sledn puppy-dogs.. I'll lrt you know... 👍
teedubbya
9 years ago
He also demands to be the lead dog since he is the first to join and the following dogs get pooped on and stuff..... he has really bad gas though
DrafterX
9 years ago
My puppy-dog will be the lead dog... I already promised her. .. 😟
teedubbya
9 years ago
DrafterX
9 years ago
😱



damn... 😞
teedubbya
9 years ago
nobody puts Louie in a corner
DrafterX
9 years ago
What if they both run up front..?? 😕
teedubbya
9 years ago
nope. Louie doesn't compromise. Besides he's got an offer on the table from the Make Siberians Great Again team sponsored two large donors looking for a way to launder money..
DrafterX
9 years ago
Ya, well that team sucks... he really needs to sign onto the Drafter's Hounds if he wants the trophy.. so far I've got a Golden a great Dane and a Boston terrier signed up.... we got this... 😟
RMAN4443
9 years ago
Put a female French poodle in at lead dog and watch those boys run
Speyside
9 years ago
I don't know, supposedly team Siberia has a Malamute ringer.
DrafterX
9 years ago
They might think so.... it'd be a shame if it got knee-capped right before the race tho... 😰
victor809
9 years ago
Are the poor dogs gonna have to haul your fat azz? Or are you going to find someone of a more diminutive girth to drive the sled?
DrafterX
9 years ago
Im gonna lose some weight right before the race... 😟
frankj1
9 years ago
I love where this is going...
Mattie B
9 years ago
Drafter you just gave me an outstanding idea for a side gig.

It's time to put our girth to work for us.

We should become sled dog trainers for the teams.

Those dogs would be in tip top condition after pulling us around through the mud( no snow in the Sip).

I keep looking for a financial gain for shopping in the Husky section....I think we have found it. (See what I did there with that word...made me laugh).
teedubbya
9 years ago
I think both of you should keep getting fatter and until you could just wedge yourselves in the goal and become the best NHL goalies ever!

teedubbya
9 years ago
As for Louie he's the lead. Eat his Turds 💩
Users browsing this topic