DrafterX
9 years ago
No way man...[-(
tonygraz
9 years ago
What, you don't like hockey ?
JadeRose
9 years ago

Can I borrow Louie-dog for awhile..?? I just got a new jar of peanut butter😟

DrafterX wrote:








Don't do it, Tee. Louie-dog deserves better than that
DrafterX
9 years ago
freak... 😟
victor809
9 years ago
That reminds me or a porno I saw...
A ftm preop tranny had a bunch of gay puppy boys... it ended with him spreading a bunch of peanut butter on his snatch....
DrafterX
9 years ago
You watched it to the very end huh..?? 😟
Abrignac
9 years ago

That reminds me or a porno I saw...
A ftm preop tranny had a bunch of gay puppy boys... it ended with him spreading a bunch of peanut butter on his snatch....

victor809 wrote:



Freak

~ Drafter
teedubbya
9 years ago
Drafter Louie Dog might PM you and change his mind. What brand do you buy?
DrafterX
9 years ago
Poor Louie-dog... why would you teach him such a thing like that..?? 😞
teedubbya
9 years ago
How to PM? I got sick of doing it for him.
JadeRose
9 years ago

That reminds me or a porno I saw...
A ftm preop tranny had a bunch of gay puppy boys... it ended with him spreading a bunch of peanut butter on his snatch....

victor809 wrote:






Snatch is such an ugly word. Round here, we prefer clam.
victor809
9 years ago
Fair enough... on his hairy clam...
DrafterX
9 years ago
freaks.. 😟
JadeRose
9 years ago
Is Drafter trans? Congrats on the new clam, Drafter!
teedubbya
9 years ago
Think of Drafter worked for Reeses. How would peanut butter clam cups go over?
DrafterX
9 years ago
You guys always gotra gay stuff up...[-(
teedubbya
9 years ago

You guys always gotra gay stuff up...[-(

DrafterX wrote:




True true... you peanut butter up one transgender clam and are labeled for life


I'm sorry
victor809
9 years ago
Is it gay if you've got a clam? I don't know all the rules as well as you do...
teedubbya
9 years ago

Is it gay if you've got a clam? I don't know all the rules as well as you do...

victor809 wrote:




Well technically if its the peeled bananna tucked in surgery then yea I think it would still be ghey
DrafterX
9 years ago
So, Jade's a queer..?? πŸ˜•


Seems like I heard that somewhere. .. 😟
Users browsing this topic