JadeRose
9 years ago

So, Jade's a queer..?? 😕


Seems like I heard that somewhere. .. 😟

DrafterX wrote:





Not me. I like clams
teedubbya
9 years ago

Not me. I like clams

JadeRose wrote:




even if they used to be an outie?
JadeRose
9 years ago

even if they used to be an outie?

teedubbya wrote:





I guess it would depend on the brand of peanut butter
DrafterX
9 years ago
What kind do you queers like..?? 😕
teedubbya
9 years ago

I guess it would depend on the brand of peanut butter

JadeRose wrote:




true true

choosy drafter's choose jif.... but something tells me Drafter isn't choosy so it's prolly skippy or more likely peter pan
JadeRose
9 years ago
Drafter seems like a Goober man. That stuff that's half PB and half jelly
teedubbya
9 years ago
He swings both ways huh?
DrafterX
9 years ago
I just wanted to race with the puppy-dogs.... 😞
frankj1
9 years ago

I just wanted to race with the puppy-dogs.... 😞

DrafterX wrote:


and where did that get ya?
DrafterX
9 years ago
No where... I was gonna lose weight and start working out too...
Oh well.... 😞
JadeRose
9 years ago
Fat Trannies are the best Trannies
DrafterX
9 years ago
A participant in Alaska’s Iditarod was left behind by his team of dogs after falling asleep during the race and falling off his sled.

The dogs made it to the next checkpoint without musher Lindwood Fiedler, 63, who only woke up when his face hit the frozen Yukon River overnight Thursday.

The Iditarod website posted video of a man saying, “Where’s Linwood?” as the camera scans the faces of the dogs.

The question was answered about an hour later after Fiedler hoofed it to the checkpoint.

He told Anchorage television station KTUU that he had been fighting to stay awake.

“I was doing a pretty good job, and then I lost,” he said, laughing.

“I’ll tell you one thing. From the minute my body left the sled until my face smashed into the snow, I was still asleep,” he said.

Fiedler told the station he has fallen off his sled only a few times during his career. The last time it happened, he was awake, so he said, “Whoa,” and his dogs stopped.

“I was really hoping for a repeat of that last night,” he said. “You feel a little alone and naked walking down the Yukon River all by yourself in the middle of the night, looking at wolf tracks that every once in a while, you go, ‘Hmm.’”

Fiedler checked in Ruby at 4:09 a.m. Thursday and was back on the trail at 11:37 a.m., race standings show.

He was currently in 27th place.

The winner of the nearly 1,000-mile race across Alaska is expected in Nome early next week. Racers set off from Fairbanks on Monday.


Film at 11.... 🤔 🤔
tonygraz
9 years ago
Aren't you glad you didn't participate ?
gummy jones
9 years ago
Bet the dogs weren't as tired without fat fiddler tagging along

Poor puppies
DrafterX
9 years ago
I'm gonna stay all coked up when I race... 😟
gummy jones
9 years ago
Don't get diabetes
Users browsing this topic