RoosterCogburn
9 years ago

You think we let just anyone run through our wires?

Come in here with your little girl shrieks, T-Rex arms flailing and parading around in some circle jerk isn't going to win you jack schitt!

Acting like that just makes you appear weak, scared and incapable. I don't care what either...so we'll just check all the boxes on you.

When you decide to act like John Wayne maybe you might get some respect, but this cute little bitch party isn't winning anyone over.

Nut up or shut up.

DrMaddVibe wrote:




Oooooo, I'm feelin' froggy. I'll be your Huckleberry.
RoosterCogburn
9 years ago

You think we let just anyone run through our wires?

Come in here with your little girl shrieks, T-Rex arms flailing and parading around in some circle jerk isn't going to win you jack schitt!

Acting like that just makes you appear weak, scared and incapable. I don't care what either...so we'll just check all the boxes on you.

When you decide to act like John Wayne maybe you might get some respect, but this cute little bitch party isn't winning anyone over.

Nut up or shut up.

DrMaddVibe wrote:




Oooooo, I'm feelin' froggy. I'll be your Huckleberry.
KingoftheCove
9 years ago

At this point it's casting pearls to swine. I left a few spares lying around in another thread. Regular service will resume when Cbid normalizes at latest

cameroon wrote:


Very good call.
You can't expect to work in this chaos.
smarqu 10
9 years ago
I won a bid over a month ago. I called 3 weeks ago and was told computer problems but my cigars would ship soon with no shipping charges. Still on cigars. I have called several times and never get through. I have sent emails and no reply. Are they still in business?
DrafterX
9 years ago
No
.... 😟
teedubbya
9 years ago

You want a two handie..?? Dream on... maybe that little dude that was trying to steal Drew Barrymore's breath could get both hands on it... but he got chopped up and stuff. .. I think you're outta luck... 😟

DrafterX wrote:




Trump has small hands
dstieger
9 years ago

I won a bid over a month ago. I called 3 weeks ago and was told computer problems but my cigars would ship soon with no shipping charges. Still on cigars. I have called several times and never get through. I have sent emails and no reply. Are they still in business?

smarqu 10 wrote:


http://www.nationaldaycalendar.com/national-get-over-it-day-march-9/ 

thx, tony
Stinkdyr
9 years ago
If you NOOBS would cough up the extra $$ to become PLATINUM members.....
then you wouldn't have these issues.

CHEAP BASTURDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

🇨🇮
KingoftheCove
9 years ago

If you NOOBS would cough up the extra $$ to become PLATINUM members.....
then you wouldn't have these issues.

CHEAP BASTURDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

🇨🇮

Stinkdyr wrote:


Stinky!
Now you're just taking advantage of Z's mom being over worked.
Don't get too cocky............DaMarie is back from vacation I think.
ddragggon
9 years ago

(you new breed of whiny noobs come up with the stupidest s#17)...

bgz wrote:


Any dumb@ss can change 1 letter in the f#ck word, to get around the lang#age filter.... But, that's lazy, un-creative, and literally pisses in the eye of the forum moderators. Sure, you're complying with the letter of the law, but not the spirit of the rule, which is keep this place of business clean, and civilized, a welcoming place for people who are new to cigars to come and learn from those who have a lot of knowledge in these things.

Instead, a couple of old-hat "Been around the block a lot" forum members have decided this is their personal club. Anyone who hasn't posted here more than 250,374 times is automatically a stupid whiny n00b who needs to be yelled at until they quit coming to CBID. Way to help with their revenue stream guys, and encourage new people trying to join in on a hobby you enjoy. Perhaps if these same masters of the forum universe were creative enough to actually be worthwhile trolls, it would at least be entertaining. instead, once they've exhausted their collection of stolen quotes, and are about to degrade into "my daddy can beat up your daddy," they throw up a signal flare, and call in a few other veterans to come help destroy this individual who came here for assistance, and to learn. After that, they voltron up into an Ouroboros style man-train of continuous circle jerking, while high fiving and patting each other on the backs with the same smegma encrusted crotch grabbers they were just using to massage their neighbors prostate.

So, while my "s#17" might not be the same low brow, un-creative garbage you're used to chugging down like ManDingo's 3rd leg, I would argue it is no less stupid than the cookie cutter n00b call-outs you projectile vomit all over this website.


<3

The Ddragggon
DrafterX
9 years ago
Ram has a bat.... 😟
frankj1
9 years ago

Any dumb@ss can change 1 letter in the f#ck word, to get around the lang#age filter.... But, that's lazy, un-creative, and literally pisses in the eye of the forum moderators. Sure, you're complying with the letter of the law, but not the spirit of the rule, which is keep this place of business clean, and civilized, a welcoming place for people who are new to cigars to come and learn from those who have a lot of knowledge in these things.

Instead, a couple of old-hat "Been around the block a lot" forum members have decided this is their personal club. Anyone who hasn't posted here more than 250,374 times is automatically a stupid whiny n00b who needs to be yelled at until they quit coming to CBID. Way to help with their revenue stream guys, and encourage new people trying to join in on a hobby you enjoy. Perhaps if these same masters of the forum universe were creative enough to actually be worthwhile trolls, it would at least be entertaining. instead, once they've exhausted their collection of stolen quotes, and are about to degrade into "my daddy can beat up your daddy," they throw up a signal flare, and call in a few other veterans to come help destroy this individual who came here for assistance, and to learn. After that, they voltron up into an Ouroboros style man-train of continuous circle jerking, while high fiving and patting each other on the backs with the same smegma encrusted crotch grabbers they were just using to massage their neighbors prostate.

So, while my "s#17" might not be the same low brow, un-creative garbage you're used to chugging down like ManDingo's 3rd leg, I would argue it is no less stupid than the cookie cutter n00b call-outs you projectile vomit all over this website.


<3

The Ddragggon

ddragggon wrote:


that's pretty much how it works, yup.
so you gonna stick around?
Choooch
9 years ago
Pay your dues, take the abuse, give some back, and earn your spot.
Abrignac
9 years ago

Any dumb@ss can change 1 letter in the f#ck word, to get around the lang#age filter.... But, that's lazy, un-creative, and literally pisses in the eye of the forum moderators. Sure, you're complying with the letter of the law, but not the spirit of the rule, which is keep this place of business clean, and civilized, a welcoming place for people who are new to cigars to come and learn from those who have a lot of knowledge in these things.

Instead, a couple of old-hat "Been around the block a lot" forum members have decided this is their personal club. Anyone who hasn't posted here more than 250,374 times is automatically a stupid whiny n00b who needs to be yelled at until they quit coming to CBID. Way to help with their revenue stream guys, and encourage new people trying to join in on a hobby you enjoy. Perhaps if these same masters of the forum universe were creative enough to actually be worthwhile trolls, it would at least be entertaining. instead, once they've exhausted their collection of stolen quotes, and are about to degrade into "my daddy can beat up your daddy," they throw up a signal flare, and call in a few other veterans to come help destroy this individual who came here for assistance, and to learn. After that, they voltron up into an Ouroboros style man-train of continuous circle jerking, while high fiving and patting each other on the backs with the same smegma encrusted crotch grabbers they were just using to massage their neighbors prostate.

So, while my "s#17" might not be the same low brow, un-creative garbage you're used to chugging down like ManDingo's 3rd leg, I would argue it is no less stupid than the cookie cutter n00b call-outs you projectile vomit all over this website.


<3

The Ddragggon

ddragggon wrote:



Yeah but it takes a certain membership to be able to tell you to fuck off.

Here's the problem. You've been buying here for years, yet you've never felt it worth your time to drop in and say hello. But Cbid attempts an upgrade you get your panties in a wad. Then you came here and instead of pursuing the threads and realizing there was a problem then trying to address it customer service you came here and started yet another whiney ass thread about being inconvenienced. It has been noted things are f'd up.

If you had chosen become a member of this forum for the camaraderie instead of to piss and moan you would have gotten a much warmer welcome. Are you really so stupid that you believe someone posting in a forum can appease you? Or for that matter are you so narcissistic to think I or anyone else posting here wants to here your bitching?

:-({|=
frankj1
9 years ago
frankj1
9 years ago
and i don't mean them South American pan flute players in the mountains
Peckerhead
9 years ago
It's hard to peruse when there's so damned many.

I think he really meant chasing them.
Like herding cats around here lately.
JoeyRoses
9 years ago
I had a really big order that should've shipped already. I got an email with a tracking number, but no list of what was in it. I got a big box today, and all that was in it was the flints I won. Not to mention the other orders I got a month after winning that didn't include all my winnings. Someone mentioned Platinum membership. What is that, and how to I get it?
elRopo
9 years ago

I had a really big order that should've shipped already. I got an email with a tracking number, but no list of what was in it. I got a big box today, and all that was in it was the flints I won. Not to mention the other orders I got a month after winning that didn't include all my winnings. Someone mentioned Platinum membership. What is that, and how to I get it?

JoeyRoses wrote:


Get ready, I have a feeling you're about to find out.
elRopo
9 years ago
I really can't explain all the particulars, something about going camping with ZRX and some other stuff. One of the FOG's will fill you in I'm sure.
Users browsing this topic