oneyejack77
9 years ago
How do I delete my payment info so this BROKEN BUSINESS doesn't charge me?[ram27bat]
ddragggon
9 years ago
You make a solid point... I just checked, and yeah, there is no way to clear out my billing information, without providing more billing information to replace it.

So.... If I decide I want to leave the site, my billing information will be permanently on record until my card expires? Awesome.

oneyejack77
9 years ago
Unfortunately my order has not been processed, apparently something is going on with the business. I want to take my business elsewhere, but I fear I'll be charged for my unprocessed order. I'd prefer to avoid calling the credit card company and denying the charge.
opelmanta1900
9 years ago
what's going on with the business? are they having some kind of issue?
Thunder.Gerbil
9 years ago

How do I delete my payment info so this BROKEN BUSINESS doesn't charge me?[ram27bat]

oneyejack77 wrote:




I took care of it on the back end. You're good.

So sorry for the flub-up. Hope to see you again in a few months when we get it sorted out.
jjanecka
9 years ago
Fast acting Thunder Gerbil! Anyone else need their information removed?
lewis712
9 years ago
I would like my payment info deleted. I don't want to pay for an order that I may not see for a few months.
SteveS
9 years ago

I don't want to pay for an order that I may not see for a few months.

lewis712 wrote:



How would you feel about paying for an order that I won't see for a few months ???
Thunder.Gerbil
9 years ago
My login doesn't seem to work anymore,. everyone PM jaderose for help.

Sorry.
Mr. Jones
9 years ago
^^ SUCK YUPPIE ^^^
elRopo
9 years ago
Its all a FAKE! I knew it! We been hornswoggled boys, they're all in cahoots!
MACS
9 years ago
I just work here part time...
RoosterCogburn
9 years ago

I just work here part time...

MACS wrote:



If you're part time, how did you get a corner office?
teedubbya
9 years ago
he blew sven
CHLUKE2014
9 years ago
CB longer delivers to P.O.Boxes, but didn't bother to tell us. They shipped over $1000 of my cigars to some house and left them at their door outside. It has taken me hours to work with UPS to finally find where they left them. If I don't get them back I will be filing a claim. How stupid of this company to not notify people that they were upgrading their site and not shipping to POBs.
Krazeehorse
9 years ago

The description on that stick... "Has notes of Danish with a salty hint at the end".

RoosterCogburn wrote:



That's funny. But no hints of nuts?
RoosterCogburn
9 years ago

That's funny. But no hints of nuts?

Krazeehorse wrote:



No, that would have made it vile to mention the nuts.
teedubbya
9 years ago
Sven doesn't have any anyway
elRopo
9 years ago

CB longer delivers to P.O.Boxes, but didn't bother to tell us. They shipped over $1000 of my cigars to some house and left them at their door outside. It has taken me hours to work with UPS to finally find where they left them. If I don't get them back I will be filing a claim. How stupid of this company to not notify people that they were upgrading their site and not shipping to POBs.

CHLUKE2014 wrote:


You live in a box at the post office?? Now THATS weird.
JadeRose
9 years ago

My login doesn't seem to work anymore,. everyone PM jaderose for help.

Sorry.

Thunder.Gerbil wrote:





I'm actually amazed I don't have 14 PM's. Besides, I turned over my duties to King of the Cove. He handles all the Credit Card stuff now.
Users browsing this topic