BUDDHABABY
9 years ago
I've been a Cbid customer for several years. I usually make purchases every week. Since this upgrade my shipments have been lost and I had to call every week to get updates on my orders. One order was lost and another was only partially filled. And now I was told that the current order was billed but they don't know when it will be filled. I understand they had a mayor screw up. But Jesus why not shut the system down till it can be rectified! Why keep taking on more business that they can't handle and inconvenience customers time and money. Out of frustration I requested a refund on an order that was lost because they wouldn't upgrade the cigars ( Because I won the cigars at too low of a price ) and they had no more stock on what I won. It's been 2 weeks for them to issue the refund! And the service dept. claims management is not accepting call or emails on the subject! WOW what kind of cutomer care is that! Shut the **** system down and get your act together!
dstieger
9 years ago

I've been a Cbid customer for several years. I usually make purchases every week. Since this upgrade my shipments have been lost and I had to call every week to get updates on my orders. One order was lost and another was only partially filled. And now I was told that the current order was billed but they don't know when it will be filled. I understand they had a mayor screw up. But Jesus why not shut the system down till it can be rectified! Why keep taking on more business that they can't handle and inconvenience customers time and money. Out of frustration I requested a refund on an order that was lost because they wouldn't upgrade the cigars ( Because I won the cigars at too low of a price ) and they had no more stock on what I won. It's been 2 weeks for them to issue the refund! And the service dept. claims management is not accepting call or emails on the subject! WOW what kind of cutomer care is that! Shut the **** system down and get your act together!

BUDDHABABY wrote:




This was jackconrad's fault?
MACS
9 years ago
Buh-bye then.
cameroon
9 years ago
Huh. I haven't had any problems. Got a shipment just last week.
Burner02
9 years ago

Huh. I haven't had any problems. Got a shipment just last week.

cameroon wrote:





Platinum?
crgcpro
9 years ago

Platinum?

Burner02 wrote:



No. The Super Secret Plutonium Club but don't tell anyone.
RoosterCogburn
9 years ago
I received an email yesterday saying that my order was being picked and packed. Today I logged in and found the order is shipping. It appears they are doing excellent given the situation. The order was not small and had a mix of boxes, five packs and merchandise. My hat is off to cbid staff!!
Hank_The_Tank
9 years ago
No problems here either.........
Thunder.Gerbil
9 years ago

I've been a Cbid customer for several years. I usually make purchases every week. Since this upgrade my shipments have been lost and I had to call every week to get updates on my orders. One order was lost and another was only partially filled. And now I was told that the current order was billed but they don't know when it will be filled. I understand they had a mayor screw up. But Jesus why not shut the system down till it can be rectified! Why keep taking on more business that they can't handle and inconvenience customers time and money. Out of frustration I requested a refund on an order that was lost because they wouldn't upgrade the cigars ( Because I won the cigars at too low of a price ) and they had no more stock on what I won. It's been 2 weeks for them to issue the refund! And the service dept. claims management is not accepting call or emails on the subject! WOW what kind of cutomer care is that! Shut the **** system down and get your act together!

BUDDHABABY wrote:



I really hope you're not related to Dougie, you pathetic mewling quim.
MACS
9 years ago

I really hope you're not related to Dougie, you pathetic mewling quim.

Thunder.Gerbil wrote:



Inconcievable!
Peckerhead
9 years ago
..still working on the whole Buddha thing I see.
elRopo
9 years ago
Don't worry .... Be happy.
Hank_The_Tank
9 years ago
Why is the sky blue?
MACS
9 years ago

Why is the sky blue?

Hank_The_Tank wrote:



A clear cloudless day-time sky is blue because molecules in the air scatter blue light from the sun more than they scatter red light. When we look towards the sun at sunset, we see red and orange colors because the blue light has been scattered out and away from the line of sight.

:-"
DrafterX
9 years ago
The sky is blue cause it reflects da oceans... 🤐
Mr. Jones
9 years ago
????

How come NOBODY IS BEING

BANNED

FOR THE "PLUTONIUM"
Reference anymo' ???

I have seen over 200 "PLUTONIUM"
References in the last 6 Weeks and 2-3 years ago you'd be banned
For months....

I guess the MELTDOWN has it's
Privileges?
Hank_The_Tank
9 years ago
The sky isn't blue...it is neon pink...
RMAN4443
9 years ago

Why is the sky blue?

Hank_The_Tank wrote:


My mother said it was to make me ask questions 😰
ovid
9 years ago
The sky is blue?
****.
Bad acid again
Hank_The_Tank
9 years ago

????

How come NOBODY IS BEING

BANNED

FOR THE "PLUTONIUM"
Reference anymo' ???

I have seen over 200 "PLUTONIUM"
References in the last 6 Weeks and 2-3 years ago you'd be banned
For months....

I guess the MELTDOWN has it's
Privileges?

Mr. Jones wrote:



Considering the cbid ladies are even using it, I assume it is not illegal any longer...

Why WERE people banned for it anyways?
Users browsing this topic