DrMaddVibe
9 years ago

Is that Tennessee Ernie Ford ? 😱

jespear wrote:




Nope...

Maybe you know him as...Derek Smalls?



or...Mark Shrubb?



or...Ned Flanders?



maybe...Victor Allan Miller

gummy jones
9 years ago
esther dont play
hang haman and a year later hang all 10 of his sons
frankj1
  • frankj1
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
9 years ago
but she was real purty
tonygraz
9 years ago
That wasn't the Esther from Sanford & Son.
delta1
9 years ago
The Jews sure do find so many reasons to celebrate, while others find reason to be celibate...wonder if that's why there's so much animosity towards them?
frankj1
  • frankj1
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
9 years ago
well Al, some of them celebrations were born from severe animosity being overcome...so they go together.

But it is a mitzvah to have sex (I assume with one's spouse) and a double mitzvah on Shabbat (Saturday, the Sabbath)...so there's that too.
MACS
9 years ago

well Al, some of them celebrations were born from severe animosity being overcome...so they go together.

But it is a mitzvah to have sex (I assume with one's spouse) and a double mitzvah on Shabbat (Saturday, the Sabbath)...so there's that too.

frankj1 wrote:



So a bar mitzvah is when you have sex with the whole bar? Kinky.
DrMaddVibe
9 years ago
I'm confused now.
Speyside
9 years ago
Why a double mitzvah Frank? Curious.
tonygraz
9 years ago
Drafter is going to want to convert.
frankj1
  • frankj1
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
9 years ago

So a bar mitzvah is when you have sex with the whole bar? Kinky.

MACS wrote:


it is exhausting, especially on Happy Hour two-fer-one Saturdays.
frankj1
  • frankj1
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
9 years ago

Why a double mitzvah Frank? Curious.

Speyside wrote:


I'd have to research, but I know I was told by a credible source.
frankj1
  • frankj1
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
9 years ago

I'm confused now.

DrMaddVibe wrote:


that actually makes sense.
You're fine.
frankj1
  • frankj1
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
9 years ago

I'd have to research, but I know I was told by a credible source.

frankj1 wrote:


lots of heavy reading out there, some lighter stuff too, but nothing definitive after checking mitzvah (mitzvot) and double mitzvah.

If you marry a Jewish girl (I know, Allen) just tell her it's a commandment.

Once again, you can quote me.
Users browsing this topic