tonygraz
9 years ago

Same here 3 times no response , will try tomorrow with the phone call🐴

UndercoverRedneck wrote:



I heard they avoid talking to rednecks. Send a telegram - they like that and flowers sent will get them to call you and they'll give you matches with your expedited shipment.
teedubbya
9 years ago
Still touching myself
larryz
9 years ago
Same problem, been bidding for years, and used to great customer service. Now 34 minutes on hold to find out it was my fault for bidding on products when the shipping frequently was not available to revise, and even though customer service originally informed me they would rectify it if charged additional shipping. No responses to my email inquiries.
DMGray
9 years ago
Finally got an email today with my shipping notification. I won this auction March 8th.
This used to be won on March 8th, shipped via UPS on March 9. On my porch March 10-11th.
That was the norm for many years. Why its now win, wait a week, then ship it?

I opened a message with them yesterday, as of this time, still no response. I can only hope they
get this back running like it used too. Hard to buy here and not know when they are going to show up.
corey sellers
9 years ago
Prayers sent
frankj1
9 years ago
Smokin1
9 years ago
I didn't start up with cigarbid for the service - that's for sure! But these guys have taken crappy service to a new level. I never thought I'd even think about Thompson again. About a week ago I found some paper and an envelope and remembered how to write a letter. Crazy I have to write letters to a business to get satisfaction. Still no answer, though....
elRopo
9 years ago

I didn't start up with cigarbid for the service - that's for sure! But these guys have taken crappy service to a new level. I never thought I'd even think about Thompson again. About a week ago I found some paper and an envelope and remembered how to write a letter. Crazy I have to write letters to a business to get satisfaction. Still no answer, though....

Smokin1 wrote:


Threatening them with a submachine gun prolly won't help.
DrMaddVibe
9 years ago

Yeah I have been trying to get ahold of them for two months now 7 emails and two or three phone calls a day can even get through with no response I really don't care how many of you trolls say that they get back to you on it whenever I'm pretty much done with cigarbid as soon as they get my s*** in order

Gspblackchris wrote:




You should really go to the hospital. If you're cramming cigars up there to get the plumbing in order...you have issues.
DrMaddVibe
9 years ago

I didn't start up with cigarbid for the service - that's for sure! But these guys have taken crappy service to a new level. I never thought I'd even think about Thompson again. About a week ago I found some paper and an envelope and remembered how to write a letter. Crazy I have to write letters to a business to get satisfaction. Still no answer, though....

Smokin1 wrote:





Oh no you didn'....
frankj1
9 years ago

Threatening them with a submachine gun prolly won't help.

elRopo wrote:


Roland the Headless Thompson Gunner?
I miss Warren Zevon
elRopo
9 years ago

Roland the Headless Thompson Gunner?
I miss Warren Zevon

frankj1 wrote:


Heard he was a warrior....
NapalmMan67
9 years ago
So the thread title is misleading eh? Look at all the fabulous responses!
frankj1
9 years ago

So the thread title is misleading eh? Look at all the fabulous responses!

NapalmMan67 wrote:


I know it was a novelty item, but that Happy (C)Hanukkah hot sauce has been featured in many meals here
NapalmMan67
9 years ago

I know it was a novelty item, but that Happy (C)Hanukkah hot sauce has been featured in many meals here

frankj1 wrote:



So you're low and need more is what I'm hearing.
frankj1
9 years ago

So you're low and need more is what I'm hearing.

NapalmMan67 wrote:


that misconception is how the minibomb run began...IIRC, you were one of the perps.
I'm good for now, but I won't hesitate to let you know when low...deekhead!~
teedubbya
9 years ago
Still grinding one out
RMAN4443
9 years ago

Still grinding one out

teedubbya wrote:



Remember if it lasts more than 4 hours.............I think that's not good or something8-[
gummy jones
9 years ago

Still grinding one out

teedubbya wrote:



really getting a good cure there
sounds like youre making corn beef
ThunderbirdDT
9 years ago
Thank you to those who provided actual information (both confirming communications with CBid and those that voiced issues). I was really hoping a moderator or someone associated with CBid would see the post and respond as I cannot reach them via telephone or email. Since it seems that CBid personnel do not monitor this forum for potential service issues, and after seeing the number replies that made no attempt to provide any useful information, I can see why I have not spent any time on this forum before, and will not in the future.
Users browsing this topic