gummy jones
9 years ago

Thank you to those who provided actual information (both confirming communications with CBid and those that voiced issues). I was really hoping a moderator or someone associated with CBid would see the post and respond as I cannot reach them via telephone or email. Since it seems that CBid personnel do not monitor this forum for potential service issues, and after seeing the number replies that made no attempt to provide any useful information, I can see why I have not spent any time on this forum before, and will not in the future.

ThunderbirdDT wrote:



lighten up cupcake

we are normal people here and you are the 1000th person who has posted a complaint without ever contributing to our silly little community

is it really such a surprise that we try to have a little fun with it all?
should we instead devote our time to diligently answering the complaints of random folks over and over?
when they start paying me to do customer service, ill provide customer service
until then, ill stick to my day job and my hobby (gently poking thin skinned noobs)
[double entendre intended]

if you cant see the humor in it all then this place isnt for you to begin with
teedubbya
9 years ago
Get a coat and stay. We give each other **** but mean no harm.

Being serious here. Go to the general picture forum. Find the cupcake thread started by TrishS@cigarbid. Click on her name and private message her. I know she is swamped too but I'd guess at a minimum she gives you intel.
bgz
  • bgz
  • Herf-A-Holic
9 years ago

Thank you to those who provided actual information (both confirming communications with CBid and those that voiced issues). I was really hoping a moderator or someone associated with CBid would see the post and respond as I cannot reach them via telephone or email. Since it seems that CBid personnel do not monitor this forum for potential service issues, and after seeing the number replies that made no attempt to provide any useful information, I can see why I have not spent any time on this forum before, and will not in the future.

ThunderbirdDT wrote:



The other two guys are too nice. Don't let the proverbial door hit you in the ass on the way out now that you got those crappy dog rockets you smoke in those fat little sausage fingers of yours.

gtfo.
KingoftheCove
9 years ago

Thank you to those who provided actual information (both confirming communications with CBid and those that voiced issues). I was really hoping a moderator or someone associated with CBid would see the post and respond as I cannot reach them via telephone or email. Since it seems that CBid personnel do not monitor this forum for potential service issues, and after seeing the number replies that made no attempt to provide any useful information, I can see why I have not spent any time on this forum before, and will not in the future.

ThunderbirdDT wrote:


If you knew "why" you didn't spend time here BEFORE...........and yet you still came here to ask us azzhats for help.............hmmm...........you not vewy smaht, eh??
I hope ya gets your cigars soon.
What kind of car do you drive?
jespear
9 years ago

lighten up cupcake

we are normal people here and you are the 1000th person who has posted a complaint without ever contributing to our silly little community

is it really such a surprise that we try to have a little fun with it all?
should we instead devote our time to diligently answering the complaints of random folks over and over?
when they start paying me to do customer service, ill provide customer service
until then, ill stick to my day job and my hobby (gently poking thin skinned noobs)
[double entendre intended]

if you cant see the humor in it all then this place isnt for you to begin with

gummy jones wrote:




we are normal people here
Now THAT is a bit of a stretch.

you are the 1000th person who has posted a complaint
Another bit of a stretch, but you get the idea.

should we instead devote our time to diligently answering the complaints of random folks over and over?
When, in fact, they could find the answers they seek with a few clicks of the "SEARCH" button, or the reading of a few threads.

And that's all I have to say about that !


tonygraz
9 years ago

If you knew "why" you didn't spend time here BEFORE...........and yet you still came here to ask us azzhats for help.............hmmm...........you not vewy smaht, eh??
I hope ya gets your cigars soon.
What kind of car do you drive?

KingoftheCove wrote:



I'm guessing t-bird drives a mustang and drinks t-bird and gets the DTs
bgz
  • bgz
  • Herf-A-Holic
9 years ago
You would figure with all the complaints and people saying that they're leaving, we would be able to knock down some auctions for cheap.

All I see is a bunch of over-bidders.

Leave already so we can get some good deals!
itsawaldo
9 years ago
^^When my company went through a very messed up SAP upgrade and integration with sister brands we ended up being shut down totally for over a month.

When we did start to ship it was only new orders as the system still had issues "looking back", it was the biggest cluster fu@k I have ever experienced. I ended up canceling hundreds of thousands of dollars in BO and clients were so pissed-I barely got 50% of those orders reissued, folks moved on to other products and suppliers.

Over 25% of orders were wrong, double shipped, not billed, billed at retail it was a SNAFU big time.

The worst was that my CS people took the brunt of the blows from consumers-like CS at CBID they had nothing to do with the problem and could only deal with whatever IT and senior managers told them they could.

IT'S NOT CUSTOMER SERVICES FAULT, be nice for craps sake, they are trying to help you morons.

Kuddos to CBID CS, stay positive this will pass.
emma447
9 years ago

You would figure with all the complaints and people saying that they're leaving, we would be able to knock down some auctions for cheap.

All I see is a bunch of over-bidders.

Leave already so we can get some good deals!

bgz wrote:


I think I will just bid all of them up to piss you off since they wont process the orders for a month anyways.
Hank_The_Tank
9 years ago

I think I will just bid all of them up to piss you off since they wont process the orders for a month anyways.

emma447 wrote:



Have fun winning all those bids...haha

Remember, don't blame all of us psychopaths for the issues of the site. We obviously like having you around.
emma447
9 years ago

We obviously like having you around.

Hank_The_Tank wrote:

Right, I can tell.
Hank_The_Tank
9 years ago

Right, I can tell.

emma447 wrote:



It is all about having thick skin...haha
teedubbya
9 years ago
Meh... come, go, whatever

Bad system conversion, trying to fix things.... cut them some slack. Don't order until things normalize, or ever again.... whichever.... vent in here if you like... we will have fun with it... it's all good
teedubbya
9 years ago
I blame the swedes and in particular svenR
bgz
  • bgz
  • Herf-A-Holic
9 years ago

I think I will just bid all of them up to piss you off since they wont process the orders for a month anyways.

emma447 wrote:



GL with that, just remember, I don't like to lose.

I have several accounts in different states, so no matter which auction you are attacking, it's most likely me fighting for it :)

Edit:

Oh ya, nice post delete.
sfg391
9 years ago

Meh... come, go, whatever

Bad system conversion, trying to fix things.... cut them some slack. Don't order until things normalize, or ever again.... whichever.... vent in here if you like... we will have fun with it... it's all good

teedubbya wrote:



Post of the month !
dstieger
9 years ago
chitty month
elRopo
9 years ago
Its early yet.
PARK GRUBBS®
9 years ago

Does anyone know why CigarBid is not responding to emails or answering the phone (or is anyone else experiencing this)?

ThunderbirdDT wrote:


Same thing here, screw those idiots!
DMGray
9 years ago
They must have been trying to restore from backups, I got 3 emails from auctions I won 3 years ago. LOL

Users browsing this topic