DrMaddVibe
9 years ago

Why wait that long? It's not like anyone really stays dead in comic books.

Thunder.Gerbil wrote:




Oh no...he's dead. Xavier is dead.
Thunder.Gerbil
9 years ago

Oh no...he's dead. Xavier is dead.

DrMaddVibe wrote:



McAvoy or Stewart? These timelines can get so confusing.
teedubbya
9 years ago
I've tried to get in to hentai but can't. Maybe I'll try again later.
dstieger
9 years ago

Dave, I'm one of those people who doesn't care if a movie was or wasn't a comic book first. And as such, DC / Marvel doesn't really matter to me that much. What surprised me was when I found out how many modern movies were being based on comic books. Sure, we all know the big ones, but what surprised me was finding out things like Road to Predition, RED, Oblivion, Men in Black, The Crow, From Hell, etc. were comic books.

Good or bad movies can come from any source material.

Thunder.Gerbil wrote:




No doubt. Not knowing anything about comics, I wouldn't know a movie was sourced from one if it wasn't in the ads, or promo interviews, etc. While, I don't have a lot of time for the fantasy aspects, the superhuman-superhero characterizations escape me even more.
delta1
9 years ago
I shoulda hung onto my Marvel comic book collection from my adolescence. It'd be worth a small fortune now...
namadio
9 years ago

I shoulda hung onto my Marvel comic book collection from my adolescence. It'd be worth a small fortune now...

delta1 wrote:



You can have my Archies and Betty & Veronicas
delta1
qmech
9 years ago
Delta I might have as few comics locked away somewhere .... But if we only knew...
Q
Users browsing this topic