delta1
9 years ago
+1 for Rockport.

They make a bunch of different styles and colors, if you have to meet specs...from uniform patrol to office dress and casual...once I found them I didn't buy any other shoes for work.
elRopo
9 years ago
Around here we have some footwear we call Rockport Ropers. White rubber boots we wear on the boat while fishing.
MACS
9 years ago

Around here we have some footwear we call Rockport Ropers. White rubber boots we wear on the boat while fishing.

elRopo wrote:



http://www.xtratufboots.com/product/non-insulated-xtratuf-legacy-12-22172g/performance 

^^My fishing boots.
DrafterX
9 years ago
Last ocean fishing I did was in Jamaica and they wouldn't let us wear shoes in da boat... 😟
elRopo
9 years ago

http://www.xtratufboots.com/product/non-insulated-xtratuf-legacy-12-22172g/performance

^^My fishing boots.

MACS wrote:


Everyone wears the white ones down here, guess we're all racist rednecks

🇨🇮
DrafterX
9 years ago
What about when they're clam diggin..?? 😕
elRopo
9 years ago

What about when they're clam diggin..?? 😕

DrafterX wrote:





😲
jespear
9 years ago
No matter which brand of shoe you decide, always wear cotton socks !
JadeRose
9 years ago
Have you asked a lesbian?
Burner02
9 years ago

plantar fasciitis

MACS wrote:


The Strassburg sock works.

https://thesock.com/how-it-works/ 
tonygraz
9 years ago

Momma used to say you can tell alot about a person by the kind of shoes they wear... 😟

DrafterX wrote:



Did you inherit the foot fetish too ?
madspackler
9 years ago

I'd go with Red Wing or Keen.

I spend 90% of my work day on my feet. I also have a long list of safety and environmental requirements that my footwear has to comply with. These are about the only ones I've found so far that meet the specs, are comfortable and last. Spendy, but well worth it. While my requirements necessitate boots, my experiences with footwear from these two companies would definitely have me giving their shoes a try if that was what I needed.

Thunder.Gerbil wrote:


I'm with TG with the Redwings. Work requires safety toed boots. Irish Setter is their line of casual footwear.
I keep two or three pairs of boots in rotation. Never wear the same pair two days in a row. The rest allows the boots to air out and dry before I work them another day. Really stops athletes foot and the boots wear and last longer.
DrafterX
9 years ago
two or three times longer..?? 😕
Users browsing this topic