Poll Question: What's your diagnosis?
MACS
  • MACS
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
9 years ago
I am not a doctor.
opelmanta1900
9 years ago
can you add a "needs to smoke a fatty" option?
elRopo
9 years ago
Why can't I choose more than one?
Palama
9 years ago

Why can't I choose more than one?

elRopo wrote:



Yup, wanted to vote for at least 3 more. [gonzo]
Speyside
9 years ago
So many good choices.
Hank_The_Tank
9 years ago
I vote that I Am a nut bucket.
Hank_The_Tank
9 years ago
Truthfully...the best option...

He is an overly curious person and does almost everything to see what kind of reaction he will get. He is also bored a lot which causes him to post a lot of random stuff. He is actually a really good guy, very giving and will do anything he can to help a brother out. He has been known to be a little sensitive and will do anything to please others, even if that means being selfless. He can be a bit bi-polar but is really pretty harmless.

Yup, that should be added as an option. I know myself too well.
Hank_The_Tank
9 years ago
One more thing, if I am really that annoying and get 30 votes for stfu, I will not post for a month other than any trades/bombs/what I'm smoking or drinking.
qmech
9 years ago
Hank you should have left a few kinder options on the list. Are you ok?
Q
Hank_The_Tank
9 years ago

Hank you should have left a few kinder options on the list. Are you ok?
Q

qmech wrote:



I'm good. Had a little too much fireball that night. Haha
teedubbya
9 years ago
Why does he talk about himself in third person? If he really likes to please people this zipper isn't gonna unzip itself.
Palama
9 years ago
Sheesh, queue up Carly Simon's "You're So Vain." I thought Macs' post was referring to himself...not another forum member.













[sarcasm]
sd72
9 years ago
I threw one in stfu. We need 20 more.
SteveS
9 years ago

I threw one in stfu. We need 20 more.

sd72 wrote:



20? ... why set a low bar ... go for a REAL number
sd72
9 years ago
When we hit 30 he said he wouldn't post for a month.
MACS
  • MACS
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
9 years ago

can you add a "needs to smoke a fatty" option?

opelmanta1900 wrote:



Indeed, I can.
RMAN4443
9 years ago
I just voted "Need to Smoke a Fatty".........not sure about Hank, but it sounded like good advice to me
frankj1
9 years ago
I didn't vote
Mr. Jones
9 years ago
I thought this was another TRUMP THREAD...
fiddler898
9 years ago
All of the above.
Users browsing this topic