frankj1
9 years ago

8track, she would answered you if you wouldn't have ball gagged her and hog tied her as punishment for burning the toast this morning...

jjanecka wrote:


borderline third world reaction
jjanecka
9 years ago
It's been accepted in the 1st world ever since the "I fell and it just slipped in" defense occurred in the UK.

Sad times we're living in...
frankj1
9 years ago

It's been accepted in the 1st world ever since the "I fell and it just slipped in" defense occurred in the UK.

Sad times we're living in...

jjanecka wrote:


sad, yes. but funny too.
I think it may have always been this way...
jjanecka
9 years ago
Yes, but before it was just considered spoils of war not everyday living.
bgz
  • bgz
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
9 years ago
So I got my ass kicked by a Tesla today off a red light...

*sigh*
MACS
9 years ago

So I got my ass kicked by a Tesla today off a red light...

*sigh*

bgz wrote:



Electric motors have torque for friggin days, dummy. You'll always lose the start, possibly even the quarter... but challenge that prick to a 300 mile race. You'll have gas and he'll be out of power at the 200 mark!! Winnah!!
bgz
  • bgz
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
9 years ago
Well, I'm dumb, I know it can beat me, but I still have to try.

Mine sounds cooler though :D

Ya, I would lose the quarter to it too. Those things are friggin quick (Model S P85D).
Hank_The_Tank
9 years ago

Well, I'm dumb, I know it can beat me, but I still have to try.

Mine sounds cooler though :D

Ya, I would lose the quarter to it too. Those things are friggin quick (Model S P85D).

bgz wrote:



What do you drive?
bgz
  • bgz
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
9 years ago

What do you drive?

Hank_The_Tank wrote:



Charger Scat Pack, 392...

Family car, roomy 4 door sedan.
Hank_The_Tank
9 years ago

Charger Scat Pack, 392...

Family car, roomy 4 door sedan.

bgz wrote:



Very nice!
JadeRose
9 years ago
My new Bass Rod isn't here yet and I ordered it TWO days ago! I WANT IT NOW!
bgz
  • bgz
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
9 years ago
I feel your pain, every time I order new toys... ya, I know.
Users browsing this topic